Flight Case For Pioneer DDJ-SX2 DDJ-SX3 DDJ-RX Digital Controller W-Sliding Laptop Shelf & Wheels | Black on Black
ProX XS-DDJSXWLTBL Flight Case For Pioneer DDJ-SX2 DDJ-SX3 DDJ-RX Digital Controller W-Sliding Laptop Shelf & Wheels | Black on Black
The ProX XS-DDJSXWLTBL Flight case with sliding Laptop Shelf and 1U Rackspace underneath the controller is designed by ProX Cases for the PIONEER DDJ-SX3 DDJ-SX2, DDJ-RX or Denon MC7000 Digital DJ Controllers and is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your controller. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level every time.
The XS-DDJSXWLTBL is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8" Gig-Ready Series Plywood, with black trim on Black Honeycomb Digital™ surface, durable rubber wheels, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, and 1U Rackspace underneath the controller a removable front panel. The front removable panel allows for easy access to the 1U Rackspace, front controls, and headphone/mic jacks.
This ProX Digital Media controller case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital™ line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
ProX has been manufacturing flight cases since 1984 and are designed to protect your investment
- Black on Black Honeycomb Digital™ exterior design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed spring action recessed handles
- Industrial heavy-duty and powerful steel ball corners
- 2x Low Profile Durable Tough Rubber Wheels
- Includes 1U 19" Rack Mount Rails for user installation under the controller
- Plenty of cable management space behind and underneath the controller
- Dual anchor rivets
- Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist-lock latches
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- *All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
Pioneer DDJ-SX, SX1 ,DDJ-SX2, DDJ-SX3 , DDJ-RX or Denon MC7000 digital controllers
27.50"L x 16.00"W x 7.50"H
30.50"L x 20.00"W x 9.50"H
Weight: 38.00 lbs
32.00"L x 22.00"D x 10.50"H
Shipping Weight: 44.00 lbs
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question
It's great that this case has wheels, makes it WAYYYY easier to carry my SX2. Padding holds the controller securely, it is a good height and made very well. The top shelf stuck for a while and was a bit tough to move back and forth, but some WD-40 solved that in about 5 seconds. Great case for the money.
DDJ-SX2 Case works great. Not small enough to hand carry. checked it as baggage, it held up well. I needed to put padding above mixer and behind so it wouldn't move around. Not light but not too heavy to carry with one arm. Looks very professional when set up! I am VERY HAPPY with my purchase.submit a testimonial