Flight Case for Two JBL VRX918S/SP Speakers
ProX X-JBL-VRX918S/SP Flight Case for Two JBL VRX918S/SP Speakers
The ProX JBL-VRX918SP ATA Style Flight/Road Case is a professional touring speaker case that houses Two JBL-VRX918SP speakers and employs a laminated plywood that has a hard shell with internal padding to provide the best-customized protection for your investment. The case rests on 4 casters designed for easy traveling; it also has dishes on top to facilitate stacking with other flight cases and is Truck Stack Ready.
This ProX ATA 300 Style Flight Case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface design on 3/8” plywood. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
ProX has been manufacturing road/flight cases since 1984 and are designed to protect your investment!
- ProX Standard Silver on Black Design
- ATA-300 Style Flight/Road Case
- Signature Honeycomb Digital™ Laminated 3/8" Plywood
- ProX Heavy and Powerful Steel Ball Corners & Dual Anchor Rivets
- ProX Branded Industrial Recessed Butterfly Twist-Lock Latches - Padlock Ready
- *High-density Foam Interior Support & Casing
- ProX Branded Spring Action Rubber Grip Recessed Handles
- Easy Locking Fit Aluminum Tongue and Groove
- ProX Industrial Grade 4" Tough Casters, 2 Locking
- Caster Cups on Top for Easy Stacking
- ProX Live Performance Gear® Limited Lifetime Warranty (Click for Details)
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
23.50"L x 20.00"W x 29.50"H
Exterior Dimensions & Weight
25.00"L x 43.00"W x 33.00"H
Shipping Dimensions & Weight
44.00"L x 26.00"W x 34.00"H, Shipping Weight: 117.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: LTL
Where To Buy
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question
Pro-X Live Performance Gear® recommended this case to my dealer, Washington Music Center, to fit my new RCF HDL 10a line array speakers. Exactly what I was looking for to transport and protect my investment. Wheels with locks are awesome and I know these cases will hold up for many, many years.
All About Audiosubmit a testimonial