10 Ft. Unbalanced 1/4" TS-M to Dual RCA-M High Performance Audio Y Cable
ProX XC-PYR10 10 Ft. Unbalanced 1/4" TS-M to Dual RCA-M High Performance Audio Y Cable
ProX XC-PYR10 is ideal for professional touring and live sound applications where a device with a dual RCA output/input needs to be connected to a device with a 1/4" TS Mono output/input.
ProX cables are built with uncompromised quality with excellent performance at each connection - Instrument cables, Speaker cables, RCA cables, DMX cables, Power cables and more. Our cables are made for professionals, by professionals.
- 93% braided OFC Copper Compact shield to reduce noise and protect pure sound transfer.
- Compact cable diameter to decrease eddy currents.
Bending & Twisting are no match for our high-performance tour-grade audio cables. They're designed to provide years of dependable sound reproduction and outlast every other cable on the market! Complete Coil technology demands consistent weave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity. This is the most important part of the design and greatly affects performance.
- Gold/Silver Plated All-Metal 1/4" TS and RCA Connectors
- 20 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors
- Extra Durable & Flexible long life construction
- Heavy Duty Flexible Rubber Jacket
- High Quality - Noise Free Performance!
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
Shipping Dimensions & Weight
Box 1 of 1: 1.00"H x 4.00"W x 8.00"L - Shipping Weight: 0.90 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel
QTY 10 pcs
12.00"L x 12.00"D x 5.00"H
Shipping Weight: 9.00 lbs
Number of Master Boxes: 1
QTY 50 pcs
23.00"L x 13.00"D x 13.00"H
Shipping Weight: 42.00 lbs
Number of Master Boxes: 5
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question