10 Ft XLR-F to USB High Performance Audio Cable
ProX XC-USB-XLR10 10 Ft XLR-F to USB High Performance Audio Cable
The ProX XC-USB-XLR10 XLR to USB adapter makes it easy to get connected. This special USB cable has an XLR plug on one end, allowing you to connect an XLR microphone directly to your computer. It works with a typical dynamic stage mic, or a condenser mic that has an onboard battery as phantom power is not available. This cable is passive, and relies on your computer's native USB audio support for operation. The ProX XC-USB-XLR10 USB Cables are designed to transmit all your audio signal safely and accurately. At its core, our 20 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors carries your signal with precision, while the high-density spiral shielding eliminates any interference and unwanted noise.
ProX Cables provides professionals with amazing cables. We know that cables are not just cables, they are what protects your sound from being altered. Uncompromised signal power, frequency handling, and sound reproduction is what we are passionate about. Plus a Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- 94% braided OFC Copper Compact shield to reduce noise and protect sound transfer.
- Compact cable diameter to decrease eddy currents
- Complete coil technology demands consistent weave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity.
- Gold plated all metal connectors.
- 20 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
XLR-F to USB
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question