18U Space Amp Rack Mount ATA Flight Case 19 Inch Depth W-Casters
ProX T-18RSS 18U Space Amp Rack Mount ATA Flight Case 19 Inch Depth W-Casters
The ProX T-18RSS 18 Space 18U vertical amplifier rack case is the perfect storage solution for convenient security for a wide variety of amplifiers, pro DJ mixers, effects and any other standard 19" rack-mountable pro audio/DJ/Network gear. Built with a heavy-duty construction design and dual mounting rails your equipment won't dislodge or slip, and strain on the rack ears will be minimized. These professional-grade products also include external spring-loaded handles and butterfly twist latches which are padlock ready for added security. The rubber feet at the base will ensure maximum stability when stacking multiple units.
This ProX ATA 300 Style Flight Case is manufactured with the laminated surface design on 3/8” plywood. Made with the super-sleek
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
ProX has been manufacturing quality flight/road cases since 1984 and all are designed to protect your investment!
- 18 Space Front Load
- Professional Amp Rack
- 19" Deep Rail to Rail
- Standard 19" Mounting Rail Width
- Front and Back Removable Lids
- Durable and solid rack rails
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- 2 Recessed Spring Action Handles per Side
- Easy locking fit and tongue
- Heavy duty and powerful steel ball corners
- Industrial strength latches and rubber feet
- Dual anchor rivets
- 2.5" Front/Rear Door Depth
- Laminated 3/8" 9mm plywood
- Includes mounting hardware
- 4 Heavy Duty 4" Casters for mobility (Two are locking)
19" Rack Components up to 19" Deep
26.00"L x 21.00"W x 34.00"H
Weight: 83.00 lbs
28.00"L x 23.00"D x 35.00"H
Shipping Weight: 88.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question