2 Ton Ceiling 3" to 8" I-Beam Clamp for hanging stage truss LED screen or line array systems
ProX XT-LMBC2T 2 Ton Ceiling 3" to 8" I-Beam Clamp for hanging stage truss LED screen or line array systems
ProX XT-LMBC2T 2 Ton Capacity I-Beam Clamp is designed for hanging truss and line array systems that range from 3" to 7.5" in size. These beam clamps can be used as temporary or permanent fixed position lifting points for overhead rigging without the need for drilling or welding. Additionally, they are designed to reduce the I-beam flange stress by distributing loads away from the flange edges during overhead lifting applications.
Using beam clamps safely
- Ensure that the beam clamp is of correct capacity for the load being lifted and that the beam will not be damaged by localized overloading.
- Ensure that the clamp is fitted correctly over the center of gravity of the item being lifted and will not be subjected to side loading.
- Before lifting a load, ensure that the clamp has been tightened and that the lifting appliance is fitted correctly into the eye of the clamp.
In-service inspection and maintenance
- Ensure that beam clamps are kept clean and moving parts are lubricated.
- Regularly inspect beam clamps for wear, damage, distortion, cracks, and any defects likely to cause danger.
- If any of the above defects are found, remove the beam clamp from service and refer to a competent professional.
- Rugged all-steel construction
- Fits wide range of beam sizes
- Black CED finish (Cathodic Electro Deposition)
- Tagged for traceability
- Built-in suspension bar for easy attachment to load
- Fits flange width range of 3-8 inches
- Permanent or temporary mounting
- Load bar diameter = 1 inch
- 11 lbs (Each)
Exterior Dimensions & Weight
Weight: 11.00 lbs
Shipping Dimensions & Weight
12.00"L x 12.00"W x 4.00"H, Shipping Weight: 15.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel