3 Case Package - Utility Storage ATA Style Road Cases 1 Large and 2 Half Size
ProX XS-UTL3PKG 3 Case Package - Utility Storage ATA Style Road Cases 1 Large and 2 Half Size
The ProX XS-UTL3PKG 3 Case Package Utility Storage ATA Style Road Cases 1 Large & 2 Half Size is the perfect utility case on the market the XS-UTL3PKG is great for storing cables and smaller items in the smaller cases and the large case is great for stands poles clamps basically anything of its size. All cases have a protective foam* in the inner of the case to protect the products that are inside.
This is shipped with the two smaller cases nested in the large case to reduce shipping costs.
Large case measures 24" D x 45" W x 24.7" H + 6" for casters. Small Cases measure 21.5" D x 20.7" W x 21.2" H + 6" for casters.
These ProX XS-UTL3PKG 3 Case Package Utility Storage ATA Style Road Cases are manufactured with the Honeycomb laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital ™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital™ line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases during the manufacturing process use CNC technology to assure all cases are consistently built with strict specifications that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases is known for since 1984.
- Standard Style, Silver trim on Black Honeycomb Digital™ exterior design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Easy locking fitted top W/Stacking Cups
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed spring action handles per Side
- Heavy and powerful steel ball corners
- Dual anchor rivets
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist-lock latches that can be padlocked
- Sturdy Aluminum Castor Dishes in Case Lid for easy stacking
- 4 - 4" Heavy Duty Durable Tough Rubber Caster Wheels for mobility (Two are locking)
- *All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
*ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 85% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial materials. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
45.00"L x 24.00"W x 30.60"H
Weight: 180.00 lbs
46.00"L x 26.00"D x 27.50"H
Shipping Weight: 193.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: LTL
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question