30 Inch BoltX Base Plate for 12 Inch Bolted Box Truss
Our Products And You
ProX XT-BTBP30A 30 Inch BoltX™ Base Plate for 12 Inch Bolted Box Truss
ProX XT-BTBP30A BoltX™ Professional Box Truss Base Plate is designed and engineered for many applications like stage lighting, concerts, Ninja Obstacle Course type construction, and similar uses. Setting ourselves apart from other box truss manufacturers BoltX™ has an innovative end plate designed and manufactured with heavy-duty aluminum material, welded on both sides, and our exclusive circular rings at each corner of the truss to reduce or eliminate damage to the main chord ends.
The XT-BTBP30A mates perfectly with the BoltX™ Truss sections. Our outstanding quality control and manufacturing techniques assure excellent fitment at every connection to expedite your setups. The base plate has four hand holes for easy lifting and carrying. The plate is drilled for an offset position and has a slotted X for quick center mounting.
Compatible with most other 12″ Professional Box Truss Manufacturers utilizing a 6.75" bolt center pattern. Each base plate includes one set of Four 5/8" - 11 x 2.5" (NC) attachment bolts, nuts, flat & lock washers.
ProX Live Performance Gear® recommends that you engage the services of a licensed engineering professional for complex loading configurations and/or conditions.
- Mates to 12″ H x 12” W Professional Box Truss W/Bolt Connection.
- Also Drilled to Fit F34 Trussing (Conical Connectors NOT Included)
- Industry Standard Bolt Pattern 6 3/4" x 6 3/4" with 5/8" Holes
- Four Convenient Hand Holes for Lifting
- Slotted and Drilled for Easy Mounting
- Load Tested & Inspected During Manufacturing and Quality Control
- Includes one set of Four 5/8" - 11 x 2.5" (NC) attachment bolts, nuts, flat & lock washers.
- Compatible with most other 12″ Professional Box Truss Manufacturers
- Aluminum 1/2" Plate welded to 1" x 1.5" Solid Aluminum Extrusions for ultimate strength
- Welded to TÜV standards, 6082-T6 Alloy by GSI SLV-certified welders
- Finish: Natural aluminum
TUV is a 3rd Party Certification Body and a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL). TUV provides inspections, testing, certification & training, with the ultimate objectives of reliability, safety & high quality.
ProX BoltX™ Truss products utilize industry standard dimensions to be compatible to connect to/ and work with many other manufacturers 12 In. Bolted Box trussing products.
Compatible with most other 12″ Professional Box Truss Manufacturers
30.00"L x 30.00"W x 1.50"H
Weight: 52.00 lbs
31.00"L x 31.00"D x 3.00"H
Shipping Weight: 59.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Manufacturer terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NJ.
Copyright © 2023 ProX Live Performance Gear / XStatic Inc. All Rights Reserved.