48" Utility Flight Case W-4 Low Profile Wheels Ext 16"x16"x48"
ProX XS-UTL7 48" Utility Flight Case W 4 Low Profile Wheels Ext 16"x16"x48"
The ProX XS-UTL7 trunk Utility, microphone stand, hardware or Lighting case functions great is a dependable, durable ATA-300 style flight case with a heavy-duty design that is sure to stand up to the rigors of travel and the wear and tear of being on the road all while keeping your gear secure and safe.
The ProX XS-UTL7 constructed with Gig Ready signature series certified 3/8 inch Honeycomb Digital™ black laminated plywood, which provides a unique look and is crafted using the highest quality materials and workmanship, to give you the ultimate security for your equipment. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe, this case will ensure your investment is protected at all times.
The extrusion is all aluminum & assembled with certified aluminum rivets. The rivets on the 8 recessed spring-loaded handles are backed with washers to ensure strength and durability. Also, The ProX Cases XS-UTL7 inside is fully lined 1/4 inch with impact-resistant foam pads to ensure extra security and gives you peace of mind when your equipment is being transported, knowing that your gear will arrive in one piece. The top is held closed with 3 recessed butterfly latches and is hinged on the back with two lid stops and nylon straps for stops inside the case.
The two rubber feet and two wheels on each end allow the case to stand vertically. The inside is fully foam padded with thicker foam padding on the ends to allow a loaded case to be transported standing on end. The two integrated low profile Durable Tough Rubber wheels on each end allow the case to be rolled laying flat or lifted by the handles on either end and rolled on two wheels.
This ProX ATA 300 Style Road/Flight case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
- Standard Style, Silver Trim on Black Laminate
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Signature Series Certified Honeycomb Digital™ design Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
- 6x Recessed spring action Handles per Side
- Heavy and powerful large-sized steel ball corners
- 4x Low Profile Durable Tough Rubber Wheels
- 3x Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
- Dual anchor rivets
- Easy locking fit and tongue
- *High-density foam interior support & casing
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial materials. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
Utility, microphone stand, hardware or Lighting
46.00"L x 14.00"W x 13.00"H + (2.50" Lid)
48.00"L x 16.00"W x 16.00"H
Weight: 48.00 lbs
50.00"L x 19.00"D x 18.00"H
Shipping Weight: 56.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question