4U Deluxe Effects Rack 14" Deep Rail to Rail W/Handles
ProX X-4UE 4U Deluxe Effects Rack 14" Deep Rail to Rail W/Handles
The X-4UE offers the best protection available for professional audio equipment and DJ gear.
Its 14" depth and dual rack rails make it perfectly suited for rack-mountable effects units, DJ filters and effects, signal processors such as compressors and EQs, and much more!
Whether you're on the road, in the air, or in the club, you know that your gear will be safe and secure. This is because each and every ProX case is ruggedly tested under the most stringent conditions to meet our state-of-the-art quality control standards. These professional-grade products also include external spring-loaded handles and butterfly twist latches. The rubber feet at the base will ensure maximum stability when stacking multiple units. As part of ProX Cases Premium Series line of products, the X-4UE case is assembled with 1/4" plywood for premium protection. In addition to the heavy duty design and convenient features of the X-4UE, this case is coated with a beautiful black finish giving you a stylish, durable, and dependable product that will last a lifetime.
- 4 Space Front Load Rack Case
- Professional Equipment Rack 14" Inches Deep
- Standard 19" Mounting Rail Width
- Back and Front Removable Lids
- Durable and solid dual rack rails
- Standard Silver on Black Digital Honeycomb exterior design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight/Road Case
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
- Recessed spring action recessed handles
- Easy locking fit and tongue
- Heavy duty and powerful steel ball corners
- Dual anchor rivets
- 2.5" Front/Rear Door Depth
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- *All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
DJ Effects, AUX Line Effects, etc.
20.50"L x 8.00"W x 20.00"H
Weight: 17.00 lbs
22.50"L x 10.00"D x 21.50"H
Shipping Weight: 22.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question