5 Ft. Unbalanced 3.5mm Mini TRS-M to Dual XLR-F High Performance Audio Y Cable
ProX XC-CMXF5 5 Ft. Unbalanced 3.5mm Mini TRS-M to Dual XLR-F High Performance Audio Y Cable
The ProX XC-CMXF5 is ideal for professional touring and live sound applications where a device with a 3.5mm Mini TRS-M output/input needs to be connected to a device with a Dual XLR-F output/input connections.
ProX cables are built with uncompromised quality with excellent performance at each connection - Instrument cables, Speaker cables, RCA cables, DMX cables, Power cables and more. Our cables are made for professionals, by professionals.
- 93% braided OFC Copper Compact shield to reduce noise and protect pure sound transfer.
- Compact cable diameter to decrease eddy currents.
Bending & Twisting are no match for our high-performance tour-grade audio cables. They're designed to provide years of dependable sound reproduction and outlast every other cable on the market! Complete Coil technology demands consistent weave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity. This is the most important part of the design and greatly affects performance.
- Gold/Silver Plated Contacts
- ProX Branded, All Metal Mini TRS & XLR Connectors
- Excellent durability and superior signal transfer
- 20 AWG x 2 Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors
- Extra Durable & Flexible long life construction
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty - Protect Your Sound!
Master Box is 10 Cables
Mini TRS-M to DUAL XLR3-F
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question