Manufacturing Cases Since 1984
We will be closed on May 26th for Shavuot and May 29th for Memorial Day. We will reopen on Tues. May 30th.
5 Ft. Unbalanced RCA to XLR3-F High Performance Audio Cable
Our Products And You
ProX XC-RXF05 5 Ft. Unbalanced RCA to XLR3-F High Performance Audio Cable
ProX XC-RXF05 is ideal for professional touring and live sound applications where a device with a female XLR3 output/input needs to be connected to a device with a single RCA output/input. 20AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for maximum signal transfer.
ProX cables are built with uncompromised quality with excellent performance at each connection - Instrument cables, Speaker cables, RCA cables, DMX cables, Power cables and more. Our cables are made for professionals, by professionals.
- 93% braided OFC Copper Compact shield to reduce noise and protect pure sound transfer.
- Compact cable diameter to decrease eddy currents.
Bending & Twisting are no match for our high-performance tour-grade audio cables. They're designed to provide years of dependable sound reproduction and outlast every other cable on the market! Complete Coil technology demands consistent weave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity. This is the most important part of the design and greatly affects performance.
- Gold/Silver Plated Contacts
- ProX Branded, All Metal XLR & RCA Connectors
- Excellent durability and superior signal transfer
- 20 AWG x 2 Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors
- Extra Durable & Flexible long life construction
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty - Protect Your Sound!
Master Box is 10 Cables
Single RCA to XLR-F
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Manufacturer terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NJ.
Copyright © 2023 ProX Live Performance Gear / XStatic Inc. All Rights Reserved.