50 Ft. Balanced 1/4" TRS-M to XLR3-F High Performance Audio Cable
ProX XC-SXF50 50 Ft. Balanced 1/4" TRS-M to XLR3-F High Performance Audio Cable
The ProX XC-SXF50 is ideal for professional touring and live sound applications where a device with a female XLR3 output/input needs to be connected to a device with a 1/4" TRS output/input.
ProX cables are built with uncompromised quality with excellent performance at each connection - Instrument cables, Speaker cables, RCA cables, DMX cables, Power cables and more. Our cables are made for professionals, by professionals.
- 93% braided OFC Copper Compact shield to reduce noise and protect pure sound transfer.
- Compact cable diameter to decrease eddy currents.
Bending & Twisting are no match for our high-performance tour-grade audio cables. They're designed to provide years of dependable sound reproduction and outlast every other cable on the market! Complete Coil technology demands consistent weave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity. This is the most important part of the design and greatly affects performance.
- Gold/Silver Plated Contacts
- ProX Branded, All Metal XLR and TRS Connectors
- Excellent durability and superior signal transfer
- 20 AWG x 2 Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors
- Extra Durable & Flexible long life construction
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty - Protect Your Sound!
Master Box is 5 Cables
Shipping Dimensions & Weight
Box 1 of 1: 2.00"H x 3.00"W x 14.00"L - Shipping Weight: 2.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel
QTY 5 pcs
14.00"L x 12.00"D x 6.00"H
Shipping Weight: 11.00 lbs
Number of Master Boxes: 1
QTY 20 pcs
30.00"L x 13.00"D x 13.00"H
Shipping Weight: 42.00 lbs
Number of Master Boxes: 4
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question