Manufacturing Cases Since 1984
We will be closed for the Passover holidays on April 6th & 7th,
and on April 12th & 13th, and will Re-open on Fri. 14th
6" DMX Male 5-Pin to DMX Female 3-Pin Coupler Patch Cable
Our Products And You
ProX XC-DMX5M3F 6" DMX Male 5-Pin to DMX Female 3-Pin Coupler Patch Cable
ProX XC-DMX5M3F 6" DMX Male 5-Pin to DMX Female 3-Pin Coupler Patch Cable. Our DMX Cables are used for a vast amount of applications. From Stage Lighting Controllers, Audio Consoles, Mobile DJ Gear, and equipment for Musicians. DMX cables are the bridge to put the control in your hands when it comes to gear.
Our cables are plated with gold and silver connectors for superior signal transfer. 22 AWG – 93% Braided Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) Conductors which provide an optimum signal transfer.
We test every single cable to make sure each one performs to the best of its ability, which includes high performance and flexibility that can handle heavy everyday use. These cables are specifically designed to provide many years of crystal-clear sound and durability.
Bending, Twisting, are no match for our high-performance tour-grade audio cables. They're designed to provide years of dependable sound reproduction and outlast every other cable on the market! Complete Coil technology demands consistent weave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity. This is the most important part of the design and greatly affects performance.
We make Instrument cables, Speaker cables, RCA cables, DMX cables, Power cables, and more. Our cables are made for professionals, by professionals.
- Polyethylene insulation
- Twisted Quad Data Cable
- Polyethylene inner jacket
- Duofoil® (100% coverage)
- Cotton plus a tinned copper braid shield (85% coverage)
- PVC jacket for durability
- Nominal Characteristic Impedance: 110 Ohms
- Nominal Capacitance Conductor to Conductor @ 1KHz: 12.8 pF/ft
- Nominal Cap Cond. To Other Cond. & Shield @ 1KH z: 23 pF/ft
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 66%
- Nominal Delay: 1.6 Nanoseconds per foot
- Nominal Conductor DC Resistance @ 20 degrees C: 24 Ohms/1000 ft
- Nominal Outer Shield DC Resistance @ 20 degrees C: 3.4 Ohms/ 1000 ft
- Nominal Attenuation (dB/100 ft): 0.6 (@ 1 MH z) dB/100 ft
- Maximum Recommended Current: 2.1 Amps per conductor @ 25 degrees C
- Operating Temperature Range: (-30 degrees C To + 75 degrees C)
- Gold Plated Contacts
- ProX Branded, All Metal XLR Connectors
- Excellent Durability and Superior Data Transfer
- 20 AWG x 2 Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors
- Extra Durable & Flexible Long Life Construction
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
Master Box: (10 pcs) Per Box
DMX-M (5-PIN) to DMX-F (3-PIN)
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel
QTY 50 pcs
12.00"L x 16.00"D x 8.00"H
Shipping Weight: 12.00 lbs
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Manufacturer terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NJ.
Copyright © 2022 ProX Live Performance Gear / XStatic Inc. All Rights Reserved.