ATA-300 Flight Style Road Case for Yamaha TF3 with Doghouse and wheels
ProX XS-YMTF3DHW ATA-300 Flight Style Road Case for Yamaha TF3 with Doghouse and wheels
ProX XS-YMTF3DHW ATA-300 Flight Style Road Case for Yamaha TF3 with Doghouse and wheels. Our custom-designed ATA-style road case is tailored specifically for your Live Mixer Console in the audio console industry. It offers the highest level of protection and convenience for your valuable equipment.
Its robust construction features the utilization of rugged and enduring Signature Series Plywood, fortified with reinforced steel ball corners. This well-designed Doghouse enhances the case's functionality by providing discreet cable storage and accommodating small rear accessories, ensuring operation convenience.
Additionally, the case incorporates 4" durable rubber wheels, facilitating effortless mobility. With its intelligently engineered low front panel, the unit allows easy access to inputs, further enhancing user experience.
Crafted with precision and using top-quality materials, this road case ensures ultimate security during transportation. With its integrated Doghouse for cable and accessory storage, a low front panel for easy access to inputs, and four durable rubber 4" casters (two of which can lock), this road case combines functionality and durability.
- ATA-300 Flight Style Road Case with Doghouse
- Doghouse supports the rear cable and routing storage
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Spring action recessed handles
- Recessed spring action Handles per Side
- Heavy and powerful steel ball corners
- Dual anchor rivets
- Premium Series 3/8" Plywood
- 4-inch Tough Rubber Casters
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
- * All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
23.60"L x 28.20"W x 8.90"H
34.00"L x 32.00"W x 12.00"H
Weight: 80.00 lbs
36.00"L x 34.00"D x 14.00"H
Shipping Weight: 88.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question