ATA Flight Case for Two RCF TT 1-A Speakers
ProX X-RCF-TT1A ATA Flight Case for Two RCF TT 1-A Speakers
The ProX X-RCF-TT1A 2 Speakers ATA Flight Case is a professional touring speaker case that fits Two RCF TT 1-A Speakers. This ProX speaker case employs a laminated plywood that has a hard shell, with internal padding, to provide the best-customized protection for your investment. The case rests on 4 casters designed for easy traveling it also has dishes on top to facilitate stacking with other flight cases.
The TT 1-A Speakers also fit into the ProX XS-2X12SPW Universal Case
This ProX ATA 300 Style Road/Flight case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital™ line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
Internal Case Dimensions for each Speaker: 24.1 x 15 x 15 inch
ProX has been manufacturing quality flight/road cases since 1984 and all are designed to protect your investment!
- ATA-300 Style Flight/Road Case
- Removable Sliding Laptop Shelf
- 4 Caster Dishes on the top cover for stacking
- Aluminum Extrusion Around Caster Plate
- Four Industrial Grade 4" Casters (2 Locking)
- ProX Standard Silver on Black Design
- *High-density Foam Interior Support & Casing
- ProX Branded Spring Action Rubber Grip Recessed Handles
- Easy Locking Fit Aluminum Tongue and Groove
- ProX Live Performance Gear® Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Signature Series Honeycomb Digital™ Laminated 3/8" Plywood
- ProX Heavy and Powerful Steel Ball Corners & Dual Anchor Rivets
- ProX Branded Industrial Recessed But
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 85% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
Two RCF TT 1-A Touring and Theatre Speakers
Suggested Shipping Method: LTL
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question