Adjustable Top Panel Point for Video Wall Truss Hanging Points
Our Products And You
ProX XT-TOPAPP Adjustable Top Panel Point for Video Wall Truss Hanging Points
The ProX XT-TOPAPP Adjustable Panel Point for Video Walls allows you to create a stable hanging point on the upper chords of ProX XT Series (F34) truss to support video walls. The clamping points are adjustable to work with most box trussing. The Adjustable Panel Point for provides a safe and secure connection and supports weights of up to 1,100 lbs. (500 kg). The permantly mounted, load rated, steel eye bolt rotates to allow quick connection to video panel rigging bars with ProX XT-USHACKLE rigging shackles, round slings, or wire rope. Made from solid bar 6061 T-6 aluminum with a permanently attached eye bolt. Includes (2) T-C4 Half Coupler clamps designed to fit 2" (50mm) truss chords.
The ProX XT-TOPAPP mounts on top of a horizontal length of truss to create a hanging points for video panels or other needs.
- Mounts almost anywhere on the truss length.
- Adjusts to fit any size box truss with 2" (50mm) truss chords.
- Includes 2 ProX T-C4 load rated 360-degree wrap around style coupler clamps
- Load rated eye bolt, permanently mounted, allows easy rigging using shackles up to 5/8”
- Made of 6061 T-6 aluminum and graded steel hardware for strength and durability
- Black Anodized Aluminum Parts to help hide on installations
- Manufactured to the exacting ProX specifications for safety and durability
Box Trussing from 12" to 20.5" with 2" (50mm) Chords
25.50"L x 2.00"W x 6.00"H
Weight: 8.00 lbs
25.00"L x 5.00"D x 2.50"H
Shipping Weight: 9.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel
user manual (XT-TOPAPP_Quick_Guide17.pdf)
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Manufacturer terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NJ.
Copyright © 2023 ProX Live Performance Gear / XStatic Inc. All Rights Reserved.