Allen & Heath QU-24 Digital Mixer Console Flight Case
ProX XS-AHQU24 Allen & Heath QU-24 Digital Mixer Console Flight Case
This ProX XS-AHQU24 Pro quality ATA road case is custom designed to fit the Allen and Heath QU-24 Digital 24 Channel Mixer. The XS-AHQU24 is a rugged and durable Signature Series 3/8" Plywood case, with reinforced steel ball corners and recessed spring-action handles on each side. There is space for cables and small accessories in the back of the unit for convenience, as well as a low front panel.
This ProX case is manufactured with the Honeycomb laminated surface design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb hexagon grids on all laminated outer shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
- Standard Style, Silver trim on Black Digital Honeycomb exterior design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed Spring-action recessed handles
- Industrial Heavy duty and powerful steel ball corners
- Dual anchor rivets
- Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist-lock latches
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- *All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
*ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
28.00"L x 25.00"W x 11.00"H
Weight: 36.00 lbs
29.00"L x 27.00"D x 13.50"H
Shipping Weight: 45.00 lbs
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question