For Behringer Wing Flip-Ready Hydraulic Console Easy Retracting Lifting Flight Case and wheels
Our Products And You
ProX XZF-BWING For Behringer Wing Flip-Ready Hydraulic Console Easy Retracting Lifting Flight Case and wheels
The ProX Exclusive XZF-BWING Flip-Ready™ Hard Travel Road case is Made in Poland, exclusively for ProX by ZCase, to fit the Behringer Wing Console. These cases for digital audio consoles are designed and built to make transport and setup quick and very easy. No more lifting heavy consoles into place on a table or stand. The patent-pending hydraulic lift system provides easy movement from a vertical transport position to the horizontal operational position with almost no physical effort. A heavy plywood base between the case and the four heavy-duty locking casters protects the case and equipment during transport. The lower doors opening the storage area have magnetic catches to hold them open, during the movement of the console, to protect the doors. The rotational mechanism attached to the console mounting bed uses gas springs which also suppresses all vibrations generated by transport by means of Vibro-Insulators™ attached to the mounting bed and the sidewalls of the case body. Each case has a large doghouse area with recessed latches on the cover as well as console-specific form fitted wood side panels that retain the console firmly in the case. As the console bed rotates into the operational position, the faders will be approximately 36” from the floor. This may vary slightly with specific consoles.
This ProX Zcase Flip-Ready™ cases have 1U Rackspace’s which are of Euro design for more utility and durability. (All Hardware Included).
The ProX Flip-Ready™ cases are handcrafted for quality control and individually tested for smooth operation. For years Audio Engineers and Front of House technicians have faced the challenge of setting up heavy mixers, many times without adequate help. The Flip-Ready™ design allows for easy, one person, instead of four, movement from the transport position to operational position with virtually no effort. No other case matches the quality and operational convenience of the Flip-Ready™ ZCase® from ProX Live Performance Gear®. What are you waiting for?
ZCase® is a registered trademark of Łukasz Zawada and Flip-Ready™ is a trademark of ProX Live Performance Gear®
- Flip-Ready™ ATA-300 Flight/Road Case Exclusively by ProX*
- Standard Silver on Black Design – Black on Black is a Custom Order
- Vibro-Insulation System™ for Internal Vibration Protection
- Two Storage Spaces in Doors
- 6 Inch Depth Doghouse
- 1U Space Below Console
- ZCase® Patent Pending Rotational Mechanism
- All Case Hardware from Penn Elcom® in Europe
- Rubber Spring Action Recessed Handles
- Recessed Industrial Butterfly Twist-Lock Latches
- Easy Locking - Precision Fit Aluminum Tongue and Groove
- Handles on Case Cover Tops for Easy Removal by One Person
- Heavy and Powerful Steel Ball Corners & Dual Anchor Rivets
- Four Industrial Grade 4" Locking Casters with Magnetic Positioning
- Laminated 3/4”, 1/2” and/or 3/8” Plywood and other Solid Wood Components
- Large Doghouse Area with Left and Right Openings for Snakes and for Small Wires
- ProX Live Performance Gear® One Year Warranty
41.50"L x 14.50"W x 30.50"H
Weight: 124.00 lbs
44.00"L x 17.00"D x 33.00"H
Shipping Weight: 135.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: LTL
48x40x23 180 LBS
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Manufacturer terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NJ.
Copyright © 2023 ProX Live Performance Gear / XStatic Inc. All Rights Reserved.