DJ Lighting Truss w/ Crank Up Stands and T-bars System 10ft Height
ProX T-LS31C DJ Lighting Truss w/ Crank Up Stands and T-bars System 10ft Height
ProX T-LS31C 10ft DJ Stage Lighting Truss, w/ Crank System w/ 2x Triangle Trussing with 1-3/8" Diameter Tubing and a 6" width between truss tubing.
Bring a bigger presentation to your DJ Stage Lighting Rig. This DJ Truss rig is great for completing the entire setup above the DJ Booth or System. This Crank up Truss rig lets you add all types of DJ Lighting including Par Cans, LED Bars, and more. Each stand is included with a smooth cranking mechanism. It allows you to raise and lower the i-beam truss sections to the desired position. Hang an evenly distributed 200lbs with ease, Each stands cranks up to 10ft Height maximum and has up to 10ft maximum reach. This is a portable One-stop hop DJ display rig.
To avoid problems a competent person should inspect all rigging hardware, stands and equipment before each use and periodically do a major inspection for signs of wear, abuse, and general adequacy, as well as perform any manufacturer recommended preventive maintenance on schedule. Observe all warnings and usage instructions in the full manual.
- Ensure that the stand is positioned on hard stable surface, in suitable location, on firm ground and clear of overhead obstacles.
- Stabilize legs before lifting the tower or any load.
- When outdoors, secure the tower with braces or cables, in case of wind.
- Check the cable, it should not show damaged or flattened areas nor broken strands.
- Loading on truss and stands should comply with rated weights.
- Lock all the safety mechanisms (safety pins, knobs)
- Loads must be centered & balanced on each lifting unit.
- Safety chains must be installed on each item attached to unit.
- Leave a safety perimeter with a radius 5ft greater than the maximum height of the stands during lifting and lowering of loads.
- During transport, close all the sections and lock the lifting carriage.
- Do not attempt to move the stand when loaded or in extended position.
- Servicing and repairs must be made by qualified persons.
- Telescopic masts must be inspected before each use. Any damaged pieces must be replaced immediately.
- Annual inspection by an authorized technician is suggested.
- (2) Connecting 5 ft iBeam sections
- (2) Light Duty Crank Stands
- (2) T-Bar Tops
- 200 lbs Capacity (Evenly Distributed)
- Tubing Diameter: 1-3/8"
- All metal connectors and joints
1-3/8" Diameter TrussingWeight: 55.00 lbs
18.00"L x 58.00"D x 12.00"H
Shipping Weight: 87.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question