ProX XS-DDJSXWLT Digital Controller Flight Case W/Sliding Laptop Shelf & Wheels For Pioneer DDJ-SX2 DDJ-SX3 DDJ-RX
The ProX XS-DDJSXWLT Flight case with sliding Laptop Shelf is designed by ProX Cases for the PIONEER DDJ-SX3 DDJ-SX2, DDJ-RX or Denon MC7000 Digital DJ Controllers and is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your controller. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level every time.
The XS-DDJSXWLT is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8" Gig-Ready Series Plywood, durable rubber wheels, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel for you to access front input jacks easily. The front removable panel allows for easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks.
This ProX case is manufactured with the Honeycomb laminated surface design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb hexagon grids on all laminated outer shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases during the manufacturing process use CNC technology to assure all cases are consistently built with strict specifications that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases is known for since 1984.
For your safety and the safety of your equipment, do not attempt to transport or move with any gear stored on a sliding shelf or side shelf and be aware that sliding shelves can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
*ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contains 70% recycled content. Of that recycled content, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
ProX has been manufacturing flight cases since 1984 and are designed to protect your investment
- Standard Style, Silver trim on Black Digital Honeycomb exterior design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed spring action recessed handles
- Industrial heavy-duty and powerful steel ball corners
- 2x Low Profile Penn-Elcom Durable Tough Rubber Wheels
- Dual anchor rivets
- Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- Includes 1U 19" Rack Mount Rails below the controller space for user installations
- 4" cables and small accessories area in the back
- Plenty of Cable Management Space Behind and Underneath the Controller
ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
Pioneer DDJ-SX3 DDJ-SX2 DDJ-RX, Denon MC7000 controllers
30.50"L x 20.00"W x 9.50"H
Weight: 38.00 lbs
32.00"L x 22.00"D x 10.50"H
Shipping Weight: 44.00 lbs
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question
It's great that this case has wheels, makes it WAYYYY easier to carry my SX2. Padding holds the controller securely, it is a good height and made very well. The top shelf stuck for a while and was a bit tough to move back and forth, but some WD-40 solved that in about 5 seconds. Great case for the money.
"You're solving problems on National Tours!" - Dan, Chicago, IL
DDJ-SX2 Case works great. Not small enough to hand carry. checked it as baggage, it held up well. I needed to put padding above mixer and behind so it wouldnt move around. Not light but not too heavy to carry with one arm. Looks very professional when set up! i am VERY HAPPY with my purchase.
The Prox case is good for the price, the outer construction is strong and well riveted.submit a testimonial