Manufacturing Cases Since 1984
We will be closed for the Passover holidays on April 6th & 7th,
and on April 12th & 13th, and will Re-open on Fri. 14th
Fight Case for 2 JBL VRX932LAP Line Array Speakers W-4 inch Casters
Our Products And You
ProX X-JBL-VRX932LAP Fight Case for 2 JBL VRX932LAP Line Array Speakers W-4 inch Casters
Discontinued - Replaced item with XS-282620LASPW
The JBL-VRX932LAP ATA Flight Case is a professional touring speaker case that houses 2 JBL-VRX932LAP speakers or 2 - TurboSound TBV-123-AN Speakers and employs a laminated plywood that has a hard shell with internal padding to provide the best-customized protection for your investment. The case rests on 4 casters designed for easy traveling; it also has dishes on top to facilitate stacking with other flight cases. This case is interchangeable with X-TurboSound TBV-123-AN
This ProX ATA 300 Style Road/Flight case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital™ line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
ProX has been manufacturing quality flight/road cases since 1984 and all are designed to protect your investment!
- ATA-300 Style Flight/Road Case
- 4 Caster Cups on Top for Stacking
- ProX Standard Silver on Black Design
- Four Industrial Grade Swivel Casters 2 Locking
- High-density Foam Interior Support & Casing
- ProX Branded Spring Action Recessed Handles
- Easy Locking Fit Aluminum Tongue and Groove
- ProX Live Performance Gear® Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Signature Series Honeycomb Digital™ Laminated 3/8" Plywood
- ProX Heavy and Powerful Steel Ball Corners & Dual Anchor Rivets
- ProX Branded Industrial Recessed Butterfly Twist-Lock Latches - Padlock Ready
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 85% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
2 - JBL-VRX932LAP Speakers
2 - TurboSound TBV-123-AN Speakers
14.00"L x 17.00"W x 23.50"H
30.00"L x 19.50"W x 28.00"H
Weight: 68.00 lbs
32.00"L x 21.00"D x 29.00"H
Shipping Weight: 77.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: LTL
user manual (JBL-VRX932LAP-NEW.pdf)
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Manufacturer terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NJ.
Copyright © 2022 ProX Live Performance Gear / XStatic Inc. All Rights Reserved.