Fits 2x RCF HDL 15-AS Flyable Subwoofer Flight Case with 4 inch Wheels
ProX X-RCF-HDL15AS Fits 2x RCF HDL 15-AS Flyable Subwoofer Flight Case with 4 inch Wheels
The ProX X-RCF-HDL15AS is designed specifically to house and protect (2) of RCF HDL 15-AS Flyable Subwoofers.
This professional speaker case employs a 3/8" laminated plywood that has a hard shell with internal impact resistant padding to provide the best protection for your investment. No matter where you take your speakers you can have peace of mind, nothing will get damaged during transit or in storage.
This particular case rests on four high quality 4" casters designed for easy traveling, it also comes equipped caster dishes on top to facilitate stacking with other flight cases. The X-RCF-HDL15AS is the perfect case for AV production companies, touring bands, entertainment groups, mobile DJ's or anyone who owns RCF HDL 15-AS speakers. Protect your investment with ProX Cases.
This ProX case is manufactured with the Honey Comb laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honey Comb hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honey Comb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honey Comb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
- ATA Style Flight Road Case
- ATA Style 3/8" certified Plywood
- Black Laminated Finish
- Recessed Handles & Latches
- Heavy Duty steel Ball Corners
- Inside Lined w/ Durable Hard Rubber
- 4" Tough Casters
RCF HDL 15-AS
22.50"L x 22.00"W x 18.00"H
Suggested Shipping Method: LTL
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question