Fits Yamaha CL1 Mixer Case with Doghouse and Wheels
ProX XS-YCL1DHW Fits Yamaha CL1 Mixer Case with Doghouse and Wheels
This heavy duty XS-YCL1DHW Pro quality ATA road case is custom designed to fit the Yamaha CL1 Live Studio Mixer Console.
The XS-YCL1DHW Yamaha CL1 Live Studio Mixer Console case is constructed with rugged and durable Signature Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, a Doghouse for hidden cable space and 4" durable rubber wheels. The Doghouse provides hidden space for cables and small accessories in the back of the unit for convenience, as well as a low front panel so you can access your inputs easily.
This ProX Digital Media controller case is manufactured with the Honey Comb laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honey Comb hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honey Comb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honey Comb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Spring action recessed handles
- Recessed spring action Handles per Side
- Heavy and powerful steel ball corners
- Durable 4" Wheels and Doghouse space
- Dual anchor rivets
- Premium Series 3/8" Plywood
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
- * All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
Yamaha CL1 Live Mixer Console
41.00"L x 32.00"D x 17.50"H
Shipping Weight: 82.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question