Flight Case DJ Coffin for 10" or 12" Mixer and 2 1200 style Turntables in Standard Mode W-Wheels and Laptop Shelf
ProX XS-TMC1012WLTFSTND Flight Case DJ Coffin for 10" or 12" Mixer and 2 1200 style Turntables in Standard Mode W-Wheels and Laptop Shelf
The ProX XS-TMC1012WLTFSTND is the perfect companion for the state-of-the-art turntablist/mobile DJ. Built with top grade heavy-duty materials, the XS-TMC1012WLTFSTND gives you maximum durability, dependability and security for your turntables and mixer all in one coffin case.
This large-format turntable and mixer combo coffin case XS-TMC1012WLTFSTND with sliding full case length laptop shelf is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8" Gig-Ready Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners for protection and easy stacking, and padded steel handles and latches which are recessed to protect them from damage during transport. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel for you to access front input jacks easily. The front removable panel allows for easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks. The Sliding Laptop Shelf and adjustable foam inserts make everything accessible, secure and convenient.
This ProX ATA 300 Style Road/Flight case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital™ line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
For your safety, and the safety of your equipment, do not attempt to transport or move with any gear stored on a sliding shelf or side shelf and be aware that the sliding shelf can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
ProX has been manufacturing quality flight/road cases since 1984 and all are designed to protect your investment!
- ATA-300 Style Flight/Road Case
- Removable Sliding Laptop Shelf
- Four Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- ProX Standard Silver on Black Design
- *High-density Foam Interior Support & Casing
- ProX Branded Spring Action Recessed Handles
- Easy Locking Fit Aluminum Tongue and Groove
- ProX Live Performance Gear® Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Signature Series Honeycomb Digital™ Laminated 3/8" Plywood
- ProX Logo Heavy and Powerful Steel Ball Corners & Dual Anchor Rivets
- ProX Branded Industrial Recessed Butterfly Twist-Lock Latches - Padlock Ready
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 85% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
(2) 1200 style Turntables in Standard Mode
Some popular 10" and 12" Mixers:
Rane TTM-56S, TTM57SL,
Numark M1USB, M2, M3, X5, X6, X9
Stanton M.203, M.20, SMX.202
Pioneer DJM-350, DJM-400, DJM-909
Behringer VMX300, VMX300USB
Gemini PS424X, PS626X
12" Mixers (12 3/4"):
Pioneer: DJM900nexus, DJM-800, DJM-700, DJM-600
Behringer: DDM-4000, DDM4000, DJX-750, DJX-700, DX626
Denon: DN-X1500, DN-X1600
American Audio: MX-1400
Allen & Heath: Xone:42
Numark: M6 USB, X6
Rane: TTM-56, TTM-56S, TTM-57SL
8.00"L x 56.00"W x 20.00"H
Weight: 50.00 lbs
12.00"L x 59.00"D x 21.00"H
Shipping Weight: 56.00 lbs
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question