Flight Case For Allen and Heath GLD-112 Mixing Board W-Doghouse and Wheels
ProX XS-AHGLD112DHW Flight Case For Allen & Heath GLD-112 Mixing Board W/Doghouse and Wheels
The ProX XS-AHGLD112DHW Road Case For Allen & Heath GLD-112 Case With Doghouse and Wheels is designed to securely hold and protect your Allen & Heath GLD-112 mixing board from the mobile, on the road environment. It is constructed with our Signature Series Plywood, durable recessed handles, doghouse and four casters for easy transportation. Reinforced steel ball corners for years of on the road use.
This ProX ATA 300 Case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ Protective Finish on Laminated 3/8" plywood. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, sets ProX apart from other manufacturers. The Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. This unique design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
- Standard Silver on Black Honeycomb Digital™ exterior design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight/Road Case
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
- Recessed spring action recessed handles
- Industrial heavy-duty and powerful steel ball corners
- Dual anchor rivets
- Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist-lock latches
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
Allen & Heath GLD-112
39.07"L x 22.07"W x 6.02"H
42.50"L x 12.00"W x 34.00"H
Weight: 102.00 lbs
44.00"L x 14.50"D x 36.00"H
Shipping Weight: 112.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: LTL
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question