Flight Case - Universal for Medium to Large Size DJ Controllers W-Sliding Laptop Shelf
ProX XS-UXXLT Flight Case - Universal for Medium to Large Size DJ Controllers W-Sliding Laptop Shelf
The ProX XS-UXXLT Universal flight case is made specifically for MEDIUM to LARGE size Digital DJ Controllers, and comes with a sufficient supply of high-density foam inserts to get that completely customized snug fit to protect your favorite DJ controller! This Signature Series flight case is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for any sized controller. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level every time. Interior Dimensions start at 26.75" max-width, by 13.5" depth. There is an additional 3" for cable management.
The Case and sliding Laptop Shelf is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8" Gig-Ready Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners for protection and easy stacking, and recessed steel paddled handles and latches to protect them from damage during transport. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front and back panels for you to access the front and rear controls, headphone & mic jacks, etc.
This ProX ATA 300 Style Road/Flight case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital™ line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
For the safety of your equipment, do not attempt to transport with any gear stored on the sliding shelf and be aware that the shelf can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
ProX has been manufacturing quality flight/road cases since 1984 and all are designed to protect your investment!
- ATA-300 Style Flight/Road Case
- Four Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- ProX Premium Black on Black Design
- *High-density Foam Interior Support & Casing
- ProX Branded Spring Action Recessed Handles
- Easy Locking Fit Aluminum Tongue and Groove
- Cable Access Hole with Removable Emblem Cover
- ProX Live Performance Gear® Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Signature Series Honeycomb Digital™ Laminated 3/8" Plywood
- ProX Heavy and Powerful Steel Ball Corners & Dual Anchor Rivets
- ProX Branded Industrial Recessed Butterfly Twist-Lock Latches - Padlock Ready
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 85% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
MEDIUM to LARGE DJ controllers
Pioneer DDJ-SX, DDJ-SR, DDJ-S1, DDJ-T1, DDJ-Ergo, XDJ-R1, XDJ-Aero,
Numark NS6/4Track, N4, Mixdeck Quad, IDJPro, NV
and similar-sized models
30.75"L x 19.25"W x 8.50"H
Weight: 33.40 lbs
33.00"L x 21.00"D x 10.00"H
Shipping Weight: 40.30 lbs
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question