Flight Case for Akai APC40LT MK2 Ableton Performance Controller W-Sliding Laptop Shelf
ProX X-APC40LT MK2 Flight Case for Akai APC40LT MK2 Ableton Performance Controller W-Sliding Laptop Shelf
The ProX X-APC40LT MK2 Flight case is made specifically for the Akai APC40 MKII Ableton Performance Controller. This Akai APC40 MKII Flight case is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for any sized controller. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level every time.
The Akai APC40 MKII flight case with sliding Laptop Shelf is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8" Gig-Ready Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners for protection and easy stacking, and padded steel handles and latches which are recessed to protect them from damage during transport. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel for you to access front input jacks easily. The front removable panel allows for easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks.
This ProX ATA 300 Style Road/Flight case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital™ line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
For your safety, and the safety of your equipment, do not attempt to transport or move with any gear stored on a sliding shelf or side shelf and be aware that the sliding shelf can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
- ProX has been manufacturing quality flight/road cases since 1984 and all are designed to protect your investment!
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Easy locking fit and tongue for a smooth sliding shelf
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Heavy duty steel ball corners
- Dual anchor rivets
- Premium Series Plywood
- Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- *All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
16.50"L x 9.75"W x 1.50"H
26.00"L x 8.50"W x 18.00"H
Weight: 14.00 lbs
27.50"L x 8.00"D x 20.00"H
Shipping Weight: 18.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question