Flight Case for Gemini G4V 4 Channel DJ Controller
ProX XS-G4V Flight Case for Gemini G4V 4 Channel DJ Controller
The XS-G4V Flight case designed by ProX CASES is made to fit Gemini G4V 4 channel DJ Controller with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your G4V controller. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level everytime.
The XS-G4V flight case is constructed with a rugged and durable signature 3/8" Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel for you to access front input jacks easily. The front removable panel allows for easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks.
This ProX "Honeycomb Digital" Flight case is made with the super-sleek look of hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, and it gives this case an almost alien look!
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
* ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
* Easy locking fit and tongue
* High-density foam interior support & casing
* Spring action recessed handles
* Recessed spring action Handles per Side
* Heavy and powerful steel ball corners
* Dual anchor rivets
* Signature Series Laminated 3/8" plywood
* Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
* Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
* Cable access hole with removable emblem cover
* ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
Gemini G4V 4 channel DJ Controller - Pioneer DDJ-SR Digital DJ Controller
9.00"L x 25.00"W x 20.00"H
Weight: 28.00 lbs
10.00"L x 26.00"D x 21.00"H
Shipping Weight: 33.00 lbs
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question