Flight Case for Pioneer XDJ-R1 Digital Controller W-Sliding Laptop Shelf and Wheels | Black on Black
ProX XS-XDJR1WLTBL Flight Case for Pioneer XDJ-R1 Digital Controller W-Sliding Laptop Shelf and Wheels | Black on Black
The ProX XS-DJR1WLTBL Road Case is designed for the Pioneer XDJ-R1 Digital DJ Controller and is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your controller. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level every time.
It's all about the options! This item is part of our Black on Black series, which features a black Honeycomb Digital™ finish with black hardware for a sleek, professional look. There's no going back. This stunning black on black road case for your professional gear will always make a statement
The XS-DJR1WLT with Sliding Laptop Shelf is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8" Gig-Ready Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners for protection and easy stacking, and steel padded handles and latches which are recessed to protect them from damage during transport. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel for you to easily access the front controls and headphone/mic jacks.
This ProX ATA 300 Style Road/Flight case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital™ line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
For your safety, and the safety of your equipment, do not attempt to transport or move with any gear stored on a sliding shelf or side shelf and be aware that the sliding shelf can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
ProX has been manufacturing flight cases since 1984 and are designed to protect your investment
- Premium Black on Black Digital Honeycomb exterior design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed spring action recessed handles
- Industrial heavy-duty and powerful steel ball corners
- 2x Low Profile Durable Tough Rubber Wheels
- Plenty of cable management space behind and underneath the controller
- Dual anchor rivets
- Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist-lock latches
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- *All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 85% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
Exterior Dimensions & Weight
10.00"H x 19.00"W x 25.00"L - Weight: 28.00 lbs
Shipping Dimensions & Weight
Box 1 of 1: 11.00"H x 19.50"W x 25.50"L - Shipping Weight: 29.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question