Flight Case for Two QSC KW153 Speakers
ProX X-QSC-KW153 Flight Case for Two QSC KW153 Speakers
The ProX X-QSC-KW153 is designed specifically to house and protect a pair of QSC KW153 loud speakers.
This professional speaker case employs a 3/8" laminated plywood that has a hard shell with internal impact resistant padding to provide the best protection for your investment. No matter where you take your speakers you can have peace of mind nothing will get damaged during transit or in storage.This particular case rests on four high quality 4" casters designed for easy traveling, it also comes equipped caster dishes on top to facilitate stacking with other flight cases.
The X-QSC-KW153 is the perfect case for AV production companies, touring bands, entertainment groups, mobile DJ's or any one who owns a QSC KW153. So protect your investment with ProX Cases.
Interior Dimensions for each Speaker:
ProX has been manufacturing road/flight cases since 1984 and are designed to protect your investment!
- ProX Standard Silver on Black Design
- ATA-300 Style Flight/Road Case
- Signature Honeycomb Digital™ Laminated 3/8" Plywood
- ProX Heavy and Powerful Steel Ball Corners & Dual Anchor Rivets
- ProX Branded Industrial Recessed Butterfly Twist-Lock Latches - Padlock Ready
- *High-density Foam Interior Support & Casing
- ProX Branded Spring Action Rubber Grip Recessed Handles
- Easy Locking Fit Aluminum Tongue and Groove
- ProX Industrial Grade 4" Tough Casters, 2 Locking
- Caster Cups on Top for Easy Stacking
- ProX Live Performance Gear® Limited Lifetime Warranty (Click for Details)
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
RCF TTL 6-A
16.80"L x 18.50"W x 43.10"H
37.50"L x 21.00"W x 47.00"H
Weight: 100.00 lbs
39.00"L x 21.50"D x 49.00"H
Shipping Weight: 105.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: LTL
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question