Flight-Road Case for 2 QSC KLA12 Speakers
ProX X-QSC-KLA12 Flight-Road Case for 2 QSC KLA12 Speakers
This item has been discontinued and now we have 2 new version as replacement:
The ProX X-QSC-KLA12 Flight/Road Case is a professional touring speaker case that houses Two QSC X-QSC-KLA12 speakers, and employs our signature laminated plywood that has a hard shell with internal padding to provide the best customized protection for your investment. The case rests on 4 casters designed for easy traveling. It also has dishes on top to facilitate stacking with other flight cases and is Truck Pack Friendly.
The ProX X-QSC-KLA12 Road Case is designed by ProX Cases for the QSC KLA12 and is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your equipment. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will always perform at the highest level.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases has been known for since 1984.
*ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contains 70% recycled content. Of that recycled content, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
- Standard Silver on Matte Black exterior design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight/Road Case
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed spring action recessed handles
- Industrial heavy-duty and powerful steel ball corners
- Dual anchor rivets
- Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches
- 4" Swivel casters w/brakes on 2 wheels
- Stackable 4x caster cups
- *All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
ProX has been manufacturing road/flight cases since 1984 and are designed to protect your investment!
(1): 24.50"H x 16.50"W x 15.00"L
Exterior Dimensions & Weight
33.00"H x 18.00"W x 33.00"L - Weight: 71.00 lbs
Shipping Dimensions & Weight
Box 1 of 1: 35.00"H x 20.00"W x 35.00"L - Shipping Weight: 81.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: LTL
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question