Flip-Ready Easy Retracting Hydraulic Lift Case
Our Products And You
ProX XZF-AHC3500 Flip-Ready Easy Retracting Hydraulic Lift Case for Allen and Heath DLive C3500 Console by ZCase®
(Custom Order) The ProX Exclusive XZF-AHC3500 Flip-Ready™ case for Allen and Heath DLive C3500 Console is Made in Poland exclusively for ProX by ZCase® These cases for digital audio consoles are designed and built to make transport and setup quick and very easy. No more lifting heavy consoles into place on a table or stand. The patent-pending hydraulic lift system provides easy movement from a vertical transport position to the horizontal operational position with almost no physical effort. A heavy plywood base between the case and the four heavy-duty locking casters protects the case and equipment during transport. The lower doors opening the storage area have magnetic catches to hold them open, during the movement of the console, to protect the doors. The rotational mechanism attached to the mounting plate uses gas springs which also suppresses all vibrations generated by transport by means of Vibro-insulators attached to the mounting plate and the sidewalls of the case body. Each case has a large doghouse area with recessed latches on the cover as well as engraved wood side panels that are custom-fitted to retain the console firmly in the case.
The ProX Flip-Ready™ cases are handcrafted for quality control and individually tested for smooth operation. For years Audio Engineers and Front of House technicians have faced the challenge of setting up heavy mixers, many times without adequate help. The Flip-Ready™ design allows for easy, one person, instead of four, movement from the transport position to operational position with virtually no effort. No other case matches the quality and operational convenience of the Flip-Ready™ ZCase® from ProX Live Performance Gear®. What are you waiting for?
ZCase® is a registered trademark of Łukasz Zawada and Flip-Ready™ is a trademark of ProX Live Performance Gear®
- Flip-Ready™ ATA-300 Flight/Road Case Exclusively by ProX in North America
- ZCase® Patent Pending Rotational Mechanism
- All Hardware by Penn Elcom®
- Vibro-Insulation System™ for Internal Vibration Protection
- Standard Silver on Black Design
- Large Doghouse Area With Left and Right Openings
- Laminated 3/4" & 3/8" Plywood and Solid Wood Components
- Rubber Spring Action Recessed Handles
- Easy Locking - Precision Fit Aluminum Tongue and Groove
- Heavy and Powerful Steel Ball Corners & Dual Anchor Rivets
- Recessed Industrial Butterfly Twist-Lock Latches
- Four Industrial Grade 4" Locking Casters With Self Centering
- ProX Live Performance Gear® One Year Warranty
42.50"L x 16.50"W x 36.50"H
Weight: 142.00 lbs
45.00"L x 19.00"D x 39.00"H
Shipping Weight: 155.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: LTL
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Manufacturer terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NJ.
Copyright © 2023 ProX Live Performance Gear / XStatic Inc. All Rights Reserved.