Flip-Ready Easy Retracting Hydraulic Lift Case for Pioneer XDJ-XZ DDJ-SZ2 DDJ-SX3 DDJ-1000 / SRT by ZCASE
ProX XZF-UCXX Flip-Ready Easy Retracting Hydraulic Lift Case for Pioneer XDJ-XZ DDJ-SZ2 DDJ-SX3 DDJ-1000 / SRT by ZCase®
The ProX XZF-UCXX Flip-Ready™ case is Made in Poland, exclusively for ProX by ZCase®, to fit the for Pioneer XDJ-XZ, DDJ-1000 / SRT, DDJ-SX3, and DDJ-SZ2. These cases for digital audio consoles are designed and built to make transport and setup quick and very easy. No more lifting heavy consoles into place on a table or stand. The patent-pending hydraulic lift system provides easy movement from a vertical transport position to the horizontal operational position with almost no physical effort. A heavy plywood base between the case and the four heavy-duty locking casters protects the case and equipment during transport.
Custom Order Options include a Copyrighted Proprietary Design Detachable Mechanism™ that allows the console and bed to be removed from the Flip-Ready™ case so that the console can be used on an external table or other support. Most Flip-Ready™ cases have the ability to add 1U and/or 2U Rackspace’s which are of Euro design for more utility and durability. (All Hardware Included) A Height Adjustment Option is available for most cases which allows 2 additional height levels utilizing a manual lift for small consoles and a hydraulic assisted lift on large consoles for stand up operation.
The ProX Flip-Ready™ cases are handcrafted for quality control and individually tested for smooth operation. For years Audio Engineers and Front of House technicians have faced the challenge of setting up heavy mixers, many times without adequate help. The Flip-Ready™ design allows for easy, one person, instead of four, movement from the transport position to operational position with virtually no effort. No other case matches the quality and operational convenience of the Flip-Ready™ ZCase® from ProX Live Performance Gear®. What are you waiting for?
ZCase® is a registered trademark of Łukasz Zawada and Flip-Ready™ is a trademark of ProX Live Performance Gear®
- Flip-Ready™ ATA-300 Flight/Road Case Exclusively by ProX*
- Standard Silver on Black Design – Black on Black is a Custom Order
- Vibro-Insulation System™ for Internal Vibration Protection
- ZCase® Patent Pending Rotational Mechanism
- All Case Hardware from Penn Elcom® in Europe
- Rubber Spring Action Recessed Handles
- Recessed Industrial Butterfly Twist-Lock Latches
- Easy Locking - Precision Fit Aluminum Tongue and Groove
- Handles on Case Cover Tops for Easy Removal by One Person
- Heavy and Powerful Steel Ball Corners & Dual Anchor Rivets
- Four Industrial Grade 4" Locking Casters with Magnetic Positioning
- Laminated 3/4”, 1/2” and/or 3/8” Plywood and other Solid Wood Components
- Large Doghouse Area with Left and Right Openings for Snakes and a Brush Filler for Small Wires
- ProX Live Performance Gear® One Year Warranty
*ProX Live Performance Gear® is the Exclusive and Sole Representative of ZCASE® of Poland In North America, including Canada & the NW Territories, Mexico and all of the Caribbean Islands. ZCASE® Manufactures a line of Flip-Ready Cases branded ProX and ProX has access for custom orders the entire line of Flip Cases manufactured by ZCASE®. Contact your favorite ProX dealer for prices, availability, and ordering.
44.50"L x 14.50"W x 32.00"H
Weight: 174.00 lbs
47.00"L x 17.00"D x 35.00"H
Shipping Weight: 186.00 lbs