Manufacturing Cases Since 1984
We will be closed on May 26th for Shavuot and May 29th for Memorial Day. We will reopen on Tues. May 30th.
For MIDAS Heritage-D HD96 Console Flip-Ready Easy Retracting Console Case by ZCase
Our Products And You
ProX XZF-MIDHD For MIDAS Heritage-D HD96 Console Flip-Ready Easy Retracting Console Case by ZCase
ProX XZF-MIDHD Flip-Ready™ by ZCase® ProX is a distributor of ZCASE® Flip-Ready™ Patented Hydraulic Lift Console Cases. XZF-MIDHD is made for easy transport and operation of digital audio consoles and more. Typically, most console cases require two or more people to lift onto a table or stand. This live-in audio and lighting console case are made for a single user to transport, and roll in, and requires NO MORE HEAVY LIFTING – the console mechanism can be lifted vertically with the touch of one finger!
Our Flip-Ready ATA-300 Road Cases are exclusive by ProX North America. Made utilizing 3/4” and 3/8” Plywood. It's equipped with a large doghouse storage area with left/right openings located at the rear of the console for cables and accessories. It has our signature Honeycomb Digital™ surface-protected Shiek hexagonal pattern laminate that protects against minor scuffs and scrapes. The gas-powered rotational mechanism easily lifts the console into position with no effort involved. (Patent pending by ZCASE®)
• Heavy-duty Steel ball corners
• Spring-loaded recessed rubber handles
• Easy locking fit tongue and groove edges
• Dual anchor rivets
• Recessed butterfly twist-locking latches
• Penn Elcom 4 Auto-Centering Casters
Our high-quality Flip-Ready™ Console cases are handcrafted in Poland by ZCASE® and are individually tested for quality assurance and functionality. This case is the answer to the prayers of every Audio and Lighting Technician who was faced with the challenge of setting up a FOH heavy console requiring two or more persons to transport and lift.
Custom Order Parts*
- 1U or 2U Rack Space (Under Console)
- Detachable Console Deck
- Standard Laptop Arm + Tray
- Ergotron™ Articulating Arm
- All Black Hardware Finish
*Sold Separately - Not Included with this case build
- Flip-Ready™ Rotational Console Deck
- Hydraulic Lifting Springs (Made in Germany)
- Engineered to Balance Center of Gravity
- Made with 3/4" & 3/8" Plywood
- Warnex Coated Finish
- Honeycomb Digital™ Surface Protection
- Large doghouse Area for cables
- Vibro-Insulation™ for Internal Protection
- 4x Industrial-grade Auto-Centering Casters
- ProX 1-Year Limited Warranty*
49.00"L x 18.50"W x 38.00"H
Weight: 178.00 lbs
51.00"L x 21.00"D x 40.00"H
Shipping Weight: 193.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: LTL
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Manufacturer terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NJ.
Copyright © 2023 ProX Live Performance Gear / XStatic Inc. All Rights Reserved.