Manufacturing Cases Since 1984
We will be closed on May 26th for Shavuot and May 29th for Memorial Day. We will reopen on Tues. May 30th.
KVANT ATOM 12
Our Products And You
ProX ATOM 12 KVANT ATOM 12
KVANT ATOM 12 is a powerful Pure Diode laser system designed for large indoor venues and smaller outdoor events for up to about 8,000 people. This robust system is built to last and it's suitable for touring.
An optional integration of the Professional Audience Scanning System (PASS) offers high level of laser display safety.
Every system is delivered with Quality Control Certificate with recorded power output values of red, green and blue laser modules which are measured during the final quality control check.
- Type: full colour, pure diode white-light laser system
- Guaranteed optical output: 12W (*see note below)
- Suitable for: indoor and outdoor events, laser graphics
- System control: Moncha.NET or Pangolin FB4
- Control signal I/O: Ethernet, ArtNet (DMX), ILDA, SD card
- Scanning system: CT6215 | 30kpps @ 8 degrees (see options)
- Safety: fully complies with the latest EN 60825-1 and FDA regulations
- Weight: 28kg
Package includes: heavy duty case, power lead, 25M ILDA signal cable, E-STOP remote with 25M cable, set of 4 safety keys, interlock connector, CD with PDF manual, CD with Moncha.NET or FB4 laser control software.
*Due to Advanced Optical Correction technology used in our laser systems the optical power of each colour within installed laser module(s) may slightly differ from the specification of respective laser module(s).
- Module(s): Red :: 3W/637nm laser module KVANT
- Green :: 3.8W/520nm laser module KVANT
- Blue :: 6W/445nm laser module KVANT
- Beam diameter: 5mm
- Beam divergence: <1mrad
- Modulation: analog, up to 100kHz
- Power requirements: 100-230V/50Hz
- Consumption: max. 390VA
- Operation temperature: 10-35 A?C
- Ingress protection rating: IP54
- Integrated laser safety features: Keyed interlock, emission delay, magnetic interlock, scan-fail safety, V-RAD 506 mechanical shutter | reaction time <20ms, adjustable aperture masking plate.
All the basic control settings such us X & Y sizes, scan-fail safety settings etc. are adjusted digitally using inbuilt interface. This systems also features scanning system protection and daisy chain of emergency STOP signal for multiple system "one-hit" operation.
15.00"L x 13.00"W x 10.00"H
Weight: 62.00 lbs
16.00"L x 14.00"D x 11.00"H
Shipping Weight: 64.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Manufacturer terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NJ.
Copyright © 2023 ProX Live Performance Gear / XStatic Inc. All Rights Reserved.