KVANT Club MAX 800
ProX ClubMAX 800 KVANT Club MAX 800
The Kvant ClubMax 800 is a cost effective and low maintenance professional laser light show system, offering exceptional quality and value. The projector is small, and very easy to transport and mount, making it perfect for small to medium size indoor venues, as well as touring and mobile entertainment applications.
The ClubMAX 800 has a guaranteed output of 800mw; with a stunning white balance (RED: 170mW/637nm + GREEN: 100mW/520nm + BLUE: 650mW/445nm). In addition, it features all pure diode modules protected by LASORB, for brighter more vibrant colors and longer lifetimes. It also comes standard with the new ScannerMAX Compact-506 optical scanning system, for exceptionally fast scan speeds of 35K @ 8 degrees optical, with an 60A degrees maximum scan angle on both the X and Y axis, that produces stunning text, graphics and logos, as well as wide-angle beam effects.
This laser also includes a FREE ILDA cable, E-Stop System, interlock, key-switch, and mechanical shutter. It has a protection rating of IP54 (or higher upon request) and it is fully compliant with all US CDRH/FDA regulations, as well European and other international regulations.
- Output Power 800mW
- Color Balance (RED: 170mW/637nm + GREEN: 100mW/520nm + BLUE: 650mW/445nm) inside of a full color, pure diode, KVANT laser module
- Scan Speed ScannerMAX 506 Compact | 35kpps @ 8 degrees
- Beam Diameter 3.5mm
- Divergence <1mrad
- Modulation analog, up to 50kHz
- System Control ILDA (in and out), we recommend Pangolin QuickShow, BEYOND, or LD2000
- Power Requirements 100-230V/50Hz
- Power Consumption max. 250VA
- Weight 6kg
- Dimensions 207x255x168mm
- Projector Features Power output adjustment of each colour, X & Y axes invert, X & Y size and position, scan-fail safety mode switch, scanning system protection, daisy chain of emergency STOP signal for multiple system a one-hita operation
- Accessories power lead, 10M ILDA signal cable, E-STOP remote with 10M cable, set of 4 safety keys, interlock connector, CD with PDF manual.
- Compliance Compliant with all US CDRH/FDA requirements and EU, Asia and Inta'l Regulations
- PASS Certified can be configured with Pangolina's PASS Technology, for audience scanning safety
Power output adjustment of each colour, X & Y axes invert, X & Y size and position, scan-fail safety mode switch, scanning system protection, daisy chain of emergency STOP signal for multiple system a one-hita operation.
8.00"L x 10.00"W x 7.00"H
Weight: 13.20 lbs
9.00"L x 11.00"D x 8.00"H
Shipping Weight: 14.50 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question