Lighting System Triangle Truss with Crank Up System 5ft 10ft 15ft Wide
ProX T-LS35C Lighting System Triangle Truss with Crank Up System 5ft 10ft 15ft Wide
The ProX / Xstatic T-LS35C is a triangle crank truss system. This medium duty truss lighting stand package includes two high-quality crank up stands & three 5FT triangle truss sections that create a 5ft, 10ft or 15ft span. The stand can safely reach 9-10Ft. A pair T-Adapters are included so you may easily mount your truss to the stands. You can mount up to 200 lbs evenly. truss pipes are 1.5" in diameter. Truss sections are 6 inches in overall width.
Shipping Dimensions (sent in 2 separate boxes):
BOX#1: 3 Truss Pieces: 59" x 24" x 11" - 43lbs
BOX#2: 2 Crank stands: 59"x 16" x 10" - 55lbs
Product Actual Weight: 92LBS
Sold Separately: When purchasing a T-LS35C truss crank system. You will probably want the carry bags to haul your system around. These are high-quality bags, stitched with high-quality materials and will help you safely and securely transport your truss system around with ease.
The carry bag T-LS35C-BAG is optional and is sold separately.
To avoid problems a competent person should inspect all rigging hardware, stands and equipment before each use and periodically do a major inspection for signs of wear, abuse, and general adequacy, as well as perform any manufacturer recommended preventive maintenance on schedule. Observe all warnings and usage instructions in the full manual.
- Ensure that the stand is positioned on hard stable surface, in suitable location, on firm ground and clear of overhead obstacles.
- Stabilize legs before lifting the tower or any load.
- When outdoors, secure the tower with braces or cables, in case of wind.
- Check the cable, it should not show damaged or flattened areas nor broken strands.
Using the Winch:
- For Lifting the tower, turn the winch handle clockwise.
- For lowering the tower, turn the winch handle counter-clockwise.
- Loading on truss and stands should comply with rated weights.
- Lock all the safety mechanisms (safety pins, knobs)
- Loads must be centered & balanced on each lifting unit.
- Safety chains must be installed on each item attached to unit.
- Leave a safety perimeter with a radius 5ft greater than the maximum height of the stands during lifting and lowering of loads.
- During transport, close all the sections and lock the lifting carriage.
- Do not attempt to move the stand when loaded or in extended position.
- Servicing and repairs must be made by qualified persons.
- Cable, pulleys and telescopic masts must be inspected before each use. Any damaged cable must be replaced immediately.
- Annual inspection by an authorized technician is suggested.
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question