ProX fits Mackie Pro FX16 Live Mixer Console Flight Case
ProX XS-MPROFX16 ProX fits Mackie Pro FX16 Live Mixer Console Flight Case
This heavy-duty XS-MPROFX16 Pro quality ATA road case is custom designed to fit the Mackie ProFX16 Live Mixer Console, and it does the job well.
The XS-MPROFX16 case is constructed with rugged and durable Signature Series Plywood and reinforced steel ball corners. Space is provided for cables and small accessories in the back of the unit for convenience, as well as a low front panel so you can access your inputs easily.
This ProX "Honeycomb Digital" flight case is made with the super-sleek look of hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, and it gives this case an almost alien look!
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Spring action recessed handles
- Recessed spring action Handles per Side
- Heavy and powerful steel ball corners
- Durable 4" Wheels and Doghouse space
- Dual anchor rivets
- Premium Series 3/8" Plywood
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
- * All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
* All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
Mackie ProFX16 Live Mixer Console
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question