Professional F34 Aluminum Truss PickPro
ProX XT-PICKPRO550 Professional F34 Aluminum Truss PickPro™
The ProX XT-PICKPRO550 PickPro™ is a professional truss pick designed for installations or semi-permanent applications when the truss needs to be flown and the center of gravity needs to be at the center of the truss. Machined and welded tubular box material for lightweight and excellent strength. This is compatible with all F34 square box truss from ProX and several other manufacturers.
The ProX PickPro™ is a safe and easy way to securely raise, lower or hang your ProX DJ or stage trussing. With a load capacity on a single pick of 550 lbs or 250 kgs, you can disperse the complete trussing weight with multiple picks for an easy and safe assemble or teardown. Made of sturdy box aluminum, the PickPro™ comes with 2 Welded Pro Clamps and a large eye hook for lifting.
This product is best used in pairs or multiples. Lifting heavy truss sections with only one pickup point can be dangerous and is not recommended.
- Mounts almost anywhere on the truss length.
- Fits F34 box truss with 2" (50mm) truss chords.
- 2 ProX T-C4 load rated 360-degree wrap-around style coupler clamps
- Load rated eye bolt, permanently mounted, allows easy rigging using shackles up to 5/8”
- Made of 6061 T-6 aluminum and graded steel hardware for strength and durability
- Exclusive ProX Product, Design Copyright © 2017
- Manufactured to Exacting Specifications in our Own Factory!
- TUV Certified Aluminium Welding
TUV is a 3rd Party Certification Body and a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL). TUV provides inspections, testing, certification & training, with the ultimate objectives of reliability, safety & high quality.
ProX Truss products utilize industry standard dimensions to be compatible to connect to/ and work with many other manufacturers F34 trussing products with conical connectors.
13.50"L x 7.50"W x 3.50"H
Weight: 4.00 lbs
13.50"L x 7.50"D x 3.50"H
Shipping Weight: 4.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question