Road Case for Full SIze Chauvet Nimbus Dry Ice Machine
ProX XS-CHNIMBUS Road Case for Full Size Chauvet® Nimbus Dry Ice Machine
The ProX XS-CHNIMBUS road case is specifically made to store and transport the original full-size Chauvet® Nimbus dry ice fog machine. Protect your investment & make your equipment easier to transport with this wheeled road case. With the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your equipment. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level every time.
This particular case rests on four high quality 4" casters designed for easy traveling. The ProX XS-CHNIMBUS is the perfect case for AV production companies, touring bands, entertainment groups, mobile DJ's or anyone who owns a Chauvet® Nimbus unit.
This ProX ATA 300 Style Road/Flight case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital™ line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
ProX has been manufacturing quality flight/road cases since 1984 and all are designed to protect your investment!
- Signature Laminated 3/8" plywood
- Black ProX Honeycomb Digital™ exterior design
- Inside lined W/Durable hard rubber
- Heavy-duty steel ball corners
- Industrial Rivets
- Recessed spring-loaded handles
- Recessed butterfly twists latches
- Four 4-inch casters with brakes on 2 wheels
- ProX Live Performance Gear® Limited Lifetime Warranty (Click for Details)
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
Chauvet Nimbus® Original Full Size Dry Ice Low Lying Fog Machine (Not for Nimbus Jr.)
23.00"L x 21.50"W x 22.00"H
Weight: 59.00 lbs
24.00"L x 23.00"D x 24.00"H
Shipping Weight: 65.00 lbs
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question