Set of Three 5ft Universal Lighting Stand Triangle Bolted Truss 5-10-15 ft
ProX T-LS35CT Set of Three 5ft Universal Lighting Stand Triangle Bolted Truss 5-10-15 ft
The ProX T-LS35CT is a set of three, 57" Triangle Bolted Truss. These medium-duty triangle truss sections create a near 15ft span. You can mount up to 200 lbs evenly distributed across the full span. Truss tubes are 35mm - 1 3/8" in diameter. Truss sections are 6 inches in overall width. You can create a 57" near (5Ft) span all the way up to a 171" near (15Ft) span; depending on your specific needs.
Exercise caution when loading this or any ProX truss system. Be sure to evenly distribute your fixtures or equipment for safety.
Always use a safety cable or chain on all mounted fixtures.
NO SUPPORT SYSTEM INCLUDED!
Each Truss Piece Measures (57" x 20" x 9") - Total Weight 33lbs
To avoid problems a competent person should inspect all rigging hardware, stands and equipment before each use and periodically do a major inspection for signs of wear, abuse, and general adequacy, as well as perform any manufacturer recommended preventive maintenance on schedule. Observe all warnings and usage instructions.
- Ensure that your stands are positioned on hard stable surface, in suitable location, on firm ground and clear of overhead obstacles.
- Stabilize legs before lifting the tower or any load.
- When outdoors, secure the tower with braces or cables, in case of wind.
- Loading on truss and stands should comply with rated weights.
- Lock all the safety mechanisms (safety pins, knobs)
- Loads must be centered & balanced on each lifting unit.
- Safety chains must be installed on each item attached to unit.
- Leave a safety perimeter with a radius 5ft greater than the maximum height of the stands during lifting and lowering of loads.
- During transport, close all the sections and lock the lifting carriage.
- Do not attempt to move the stand when loaded or in extended position.
57.50"L x 24.00"D x 11.00"H
Shipping Weight: 43.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question