Stage Flat Roofing System Package With 4 Chain Hoists | 40 Ft W x 30 Ft L x 23 Ft H
ProX XTP-GS403023 Stage Flat Roofing System Package With 4 Chain Hoists | 40 Ft W x 30 Ft L x 23 Ft H
The ProX XTP-GS403023 Stage Roofing System is 40'W x 30'L x 23'H and Includes 4 Chain Hoists. The 40-foot by 30-foot trussing area is large enough to cover a multi-person live band or a very large DJ production set up. You can hang lighting, curtains, video screens and speakers from the truss system and adjust the height up to 23 feet high. Scalable to smaller staging needs. The entire structure is lifted and held in place with four (4) chain hoist lifting stations that are the stands that support the entire system. The stage roof trussing is designed to hold lighting and audio gear evenly distributed around the stage roofing system. Guy wires required for most installations!
- 22 Pcs XT-SQ984 9.84 Ft Truss Segment
- 4 Pcs XT-SQ328 3.28 Ft Truss Segment
- 4 Pcs XT-GSB MK2 Rigger Base, with extending legs
- 4 Sets XT-GSOUT3 3' Outrigger Brace Tubes (4) with clamps
- 4 Pcs XT-BLOCK Sleeve Block 4-Way Junction box
- 4 Pcs XT-TOPCM Truss Top with I-Beam mount with chain Pulley wheels
- 4 Pcs XT-HINGE 4 Hinge block set
- 2 Sets XT-MCH1TX2-30FT Pair of 1 Ton Manual Chain Hoists W/30 Ft (9 M) Chain
ProX XT-SQ series trussing is a rugged and durable trussing package solution. Perfect for live outdoor or indoor productions, exhibitions, as well as nightclubs, and other permanent installations. ProX Live Performance Gear® offers a wide variety of single tubes, mounting plates, clamps and accessories that allow limitless design configurations to suit your needs. Always consult an engineer for complex designs!
ProX XT-SQF34 2MM SERIES DIMENSIONS:
- Height: 11.42in / 290mm
- Width: 11.42in / 290mm
- Weight: 21lb/9,5kg per 3.28 ft / 1 meter
- Main Tube: 2in / 50mm
- Wall Thickness: .08in / 2mm
- Braces: .75in / 20mm
IMPORTANT: Always know your load weight for your equipment: XT-SQ Truss Loading Chart
- Manufactured to Exacting Specifications in our Own Factory!
- Tolerance Free Standard Conical Connectors
- Truss Main Tube Wall Thickness of .08in / 2mm
- Load Capacity is 1 Ton (2000 lbs) per corner lift unit (4 tons total weight including truss)
- Material: EN-AWT6 6082 Aluminum and Welded Steel (Painted Black)
- TUV Certified Aluminium/Steel Welding
TUV is a 3rd Party Certification Body and a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL). TUV provides inspections, testing, certification & training, with the ultimate objectives of reliability, safety & high quality.
ProX Truss products utilize industry standard dimensions to be compatible to connect to/ and work with many other manufacturers' F34 trussing products with conical connectors.
Suggested Shipping Method: LTL
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question