Manufacturing Cases Since 1984
We will be closed on May 26th for Shavuot and May 29th for Memorial Day. We will reopen on Tues. May 30th.
16FT x 24FT Stage Q 12 Stage Platforms 4FT x 8FT Package Height Adjustable 28-48 inch
Our Products And You
ProX XSQ-16x24 PKG-48 StageQ 12-Stage Package | 16Ft X 24Ft Total Stage Area | Adjustable 28 Inch to 48 Inch Height
The ProX XSQ-12X24 PKG-48 contains all the necessary parts you need to create a 12-foot by 24-foot stage system that is adjustable from 28 Inch to 48 Inch Height. It does NOT include steps or guardrails that are available separately at additional cost. The included parts are listed below.
The ProX XSQ MK2 Heavy Duty Platform Series is a convenient transportable staging solution that built tough and designed for maximum durability and safety. Engineered to minimize your set up time and effort with industry-leading design, materials, and precision production process. The XSQ-4X8 MK2 Platform is a single side, indoor and outdoor, weather-resistant, portable staging platform. Each stage platform includes four adjustable telescoping legs that adjust from 28" to 48" which are equipped with ball and socket adjustable leg base feet. These legs make it possible to quickly and precisely adjust the stage height. The non-slip textured laminated surface is built to hold up against the most demanding conditions. They are built to last and carry the ProX One Year (365 days) Limited Warranty
- (12) XSQ-4X8 MK2 4’x8’ StageQ MK2 Decks
- (40) 28” to 48” Telescoping Legs
- (20) XSQ-C11 MK2 Stage Clamps
- (14) XSQ-C05 Deck Security Clamps
- (10) XSQ-MX2 Two Leg Clamps
- (6) XSQ-MX4 Quad Leg Clamps
- 12 - 4ft X 8ft modular sections
- Constructed with 7/8" (22 mm) thick exterior rated plywood deck has virtually zero voids
- High strength, non-slip textured finish black laminate top surface for durability and moisture resistance
- Engineered to support 1100 lbs per 4' x 4' area of uniformly distributed live load
- A locking system provides a monolithic floor when platforms are locked together
- The platform only needs support in four corners for quick setup
- Proprietary aluminum side rail extrusion allows for guardrails, step units, closure panels, chair stops, and skirting clip attachment
- Platforms are easily handled by only two people reducing labor costs
- Aluminum side rails and components have an ultimate tensile strength of at least 20,000 psi
- The aluminum support structure (legs) have an ultimate tensile strength of at least 28,000 psi
- Equipped with ball and socket adjustable leg base feet.
- ProX One Year (365 days) Limited Warranty
ProX StageQ™ Stage Decks and Accessories
Suggested Shipping Method: LTL
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Manufacturer terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NJ.
Copyright © 2023 ProX Live Performance Gear / XStatic Inc. All Rights Reserved.