VaultX 6U Rack Air-tight, Water-sealed ABS Case
ProX XM-6U VaultX 6U Rack Air-tight, Water-sealed ABS Case
ProX's XM-6U series cases are made from an extremely tough Polypropylene Copolymer, these cases are crush resistant and virtually indestructible. This rugged case features a sealed ring, which makes it Airtight and Watertight. This state of the art airline friendly case is a lightweight design that protects your gear like a hard case. It also ATA/TSA approved!
Our unique spring-loaded latch system will keep this case tightly closed, while still allowing for ease of opening. Your acoustic guitar couldn't be safer than it is in a ProX VaultX™ case. Plush Lined Foam Padded Interior with storage compartment!
*ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contains 70% recycled content. Of that recycled content,
80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material.
At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
- Hard-shelled protective case with excellent protection for your rack effects
- Standard 19" Depth
- Flush, surface mounted latches with red release button for easy access
- Airtight and watertight seal and ideal for air travel
- Watertight at 1 meter for up to 30 minutes - Independently tested to exceed IP67 specifications
- ProX Live Performance Gear® Limited Lifetime Warranty (Click for Details)
6U 19" Effect Rack Units
24.00"L x 22.50"W x 13.50"H
Weight: 26.00 lbs
25.00"L x 24.00"D x 14.50"H
Shipping Weight: 29.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel