Manufacturing Cases Since 1984
We will be closed for the Passover holidays on April 6th & 7th,
and on April 12th & 13th, and will Re-open on Fri. 14th
10ft Medium Duty Lighting Crank Stand
Our Products And You
ProX XT-LS01C 10ft Medium Duty Lighting Crank Stand
The ProX T-LS01C Medium duty crank stand used in conjunction with T-adapters and Trussing (Sold Separately) Allows you to mount and raise your lights to a maximum of 10Ft.
MAX VERT LOAD: 180 Lbs.
To avoid problems a competent person should inspect all rigging hardware, stands and equipment before each use and periodically do a major inspection for signs of wear, abuse, and general adequacy, as well as perform any manufacturer recommended preventive maintenance on schedule. Observe all warnings and usage instructions in the full manual. Use at your own risk.
- Ensure that the stand is positioned on hard stable surface, in suitable location, on firm ground and clear of overhead obstacles.
- Stabilize legs before lifting the tower or any load.
- When outdoors, secure the tower with braces or cables, in case of wind.
- Check the cable, it should not show damaged or flattened areas nor broken strands.
Using the Winch:
- For Lifting the tower, turn the winch handle clockwise.
- For lowering the tower, turn the winch handle counter-clockwise.
- Loading on truss and stands should comply with rated weights.
- Lock all the safety mechanisms (safety pins, knobs)
- Loads must be centered & balanced on each lifting unit.
- Safety chains must be installed on each item attached to unit.
- Leave a safety perimeter with a radius 5ft greater than the maximum height of the stands during lifting and lowering of loads.
- During transport, close all the sections and lock the lifting carriage.
- Do not attempt to move the stand when loaded or in extended position.
- Servicing and repairs must be made by qualified persons.
- Cable, pulleys and telescopic masts must be inspected before each use. Any damaged cable must be replaced immediately.
- Annual inspection by an authorized technician is suggested.
Weight: 25.00 lbs
69.00"L x 9.00"D x 14.00"H
Shipping Weight: 34.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Manufacturer terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NJ.
Copyright © 2022 ProX Live Performance Gear / XStatic Inc. All Rights Reserved.