Locate a Dealer:
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Xstatic Pro, Inc. (dba ProX Live Performance Gear) is dedicated to producing the highest quality live performance gear and accessories. We back up that up with a Limited Lifetime Warranty on any manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for our cases. Cases include a one year (365 days) parts & labor warranty from date of purchase to the original purchaser of the product and will provide field replaceable defective parts for the life of the product. Provided that such product was purchased in the United States from an authorized ProX dealer, and properly dated invoice or sales receipt is presented at the time of requesting warranty service. This warranty applies to the original owner and requires proof of purchase. Our warranty entitles the original owner repair or replacement of the product, or replacement with a comparable product of similar value and condition at our discretion. This warranty is limited to Xstatic Pro, Inc., ProX Live Performance Gear & Xstatic Lighting products only and excludes loss of personal property, loss of use, accidental damage, misuse, or normal wear & tear.
DAMAGE NOT COVERED
The Xstatic Pro, Inc. (ProX) warranty coverage is limited to manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse, neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear & tear or transport damage.
The Xstatic Pro, Inc. (ProX) warranty covers moving parts that are subject to regular wear and tear, including but not limited to retractable handles, and wheels, for one year from the point of purchase. After one year we will continue to offer field replaceable parts at no charge for the lifetime of the product. However, replacement labor or exchange will not be available after one year and repair services will be at a charge.
The Xstatic Pro, Inc. (ProX) warranty does not cover damage caused by Airline or Freight Company mishandling. Should the airlines or another carrier damage your product, a claim should immediately be filed with the carrier. Most carriers offer insurance against loss or damage. We are happy to assist you to file your claim by providing cost information on parts, repair, and replacement.
Xstatic Pro, Inc. (ProX) warranty supports parts and replacement of discontinued products for one year from the point that the product is no longer commercially available from Xstatic Pro, Inc. (ProX) or from one year from the original purchase, whichever date is later. After one year the product is out of its life cycle and no longer warrantied, however, if we still have the part or a substitute part we are always happy to accommodate our customers with a part replacement. Please contact us to find out about availability on a case by case basis.
WHAT DOES PROX ATA-300 STYLE CASES MEAN?
First a little history. "The Air Transportation Association (ATA) which is now the Airlines for America (A4A) is the trade association of U.S. certificated air carriers and was founded by 14 airlines 1936. ATA was the first and today is the only trade organization for the principal U.S. airlines. ATA takes an active role in all major government decisions regarding aviation, including the creation of the Civil Aeronautics Board, the creation of the air traffic control system, and the Airline Deregulation Act of 1978. ATA’s mission is to support and assist the airline industry by promoting the air transport and the safety, cost-effectiveness, and technological advancement of its operations; advocating common industry positions before state and local governments; conducting designated industry-wide programs; and assuring governmental and public understanding of all aspects of air transport."
"ATA Spec 300 reviews the airline industry's approaches for the design, development, and procurement of effective packaging of supplies shipped to a customer airline. These approaches also serve as guidelines for shipping containers for use in air transport. ATA Spec 300 provides packaging and testing guidelines for repairable and expendable units and components. Packaging standards for kits, the preparation of hazardous materials for shipment, and packaging and handling of electrostatic discharge-sensitive devices are among topics covered." (From A4A website) The original ATA-300 certification requirements for transport cases was created for the protection of parts removed from aircraft to be shipped or for replacement parts to be shipped to the airlines. There were 3 levels of certification I, II & III each mostly about the "reusability" of the case based on durability. Currently, level I cases can be metal, fiberglass or laminated wood construction and are the most durable. Level II cases substantially (about 10 times) less durable and level III cases are disposable. ProX cases are built based upon Level I specifications.
The ProX designation of "ATA-300 Style" means that the cases we manufacture are built to meet or exceed the testing that was required by ATA for strength and durability as well as the protection of the contents. The only way any case manufacturer can prove that they meet these specs is by having their product tested by an independent lab to the specifications cited. However, this certificate of testing was abolished, when SKB Cases began taking over many government contacts from Anvil. Because the SKB cases did not meet the ATA requirements the certificate program was discontinued. Also, you would be hard pressed to find any entertainment case manufacturer that actually has their cases independently tested and certified to meet those specifications. Reputable manufacturers still make their cases to meet or exceed the general requirements of "ATA-300" specifications. If there was an ATA or A4A testing and certification program, all would all be "certified".
LIFETIME CABLE WARRANTY
What We Cover: Xstatic Pro, Inc. (ProX)’s limited lifetime cable warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship only for the lifetime of the original purchaser. Warranty is not transferrable.
What We Do Not Cover: This warranty does not cover everyday use, normal wear & tear, damage, improper use, misuse, use under extreme conditions, abuse, neglect, modification, alteration, unauthorized repair, power surges, fire, water or moisture damage or any other acts of nature. This warranty does not cover damage due to the installation or removal of such product from installation. Xstatic Pro, Inc. (ProX) products will work as advertised but may not work with all products or all technologies in the future and there is no guarantee of such.
Length of Coverage: The standard limited warranty on most Xstatic Pro, Inc. (ProX) cable products is Lifetime. This limited warranty takes effect on the date purchased from an authorized dealer of Xstatic Pro, Inc. (ProX) products in the continental United States. There are no other expressed or implied warranties except as set forth herein.
Coverage: If after being evaluated by Xstatic Pro, Inc. (ProX) it is determined at our sole discretion that a product is defective, Xstatic Pro, Inc. (ProX), we will provide one of the following remedies at our sole discretion: (1) We will repair the product at no charge in a reasonable period of time and return the product freight paid (2) we will replace the product with the same or similar functional product of equal value if available. If the product is determined not to be defective, all freight will be the responsibility of the customer.
Claims: Xstatic Pro, Inc. (ProX) must evaluate all cables claimed to be defective. To make a warranty claim, you must provide a copy of the original purchase receipt and contact the Xstatic Pro, Inc. (ProX) Customer Service Department to obtain a Return Authorization Number. All returns must be shipped pre-paid by the customer. Returns without a valid Return Authorization Number will be refused at customer’s expense.
Liability: The maximum liability of Xstatic Pro, Inc. (ProX) is the purchase price of the product purchased. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Xstatic Pro, Inc. (ProX) assumes no liability for any expenses resulting from interruption of service, incidental, direct or consequential damages of any nature. This limited warranty is void if (a) the label bearing the serial number of this product has been removed or defaced, (b) the product is not distributed by Xstatic Pro, Inc. (ProX) or (c) this product is not purchased from an authorized Xstatic Pro, Inc. (ProX) reseller.
Any warranty claims for products purchased outside the USA must be handled by the Xstatic Pro, Inc. (ProX) dealer/distributor in the area of purchase. Please contact us to request dealer/distributor information.
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION
- Warranty valid only in the Contiguous 48 United States only!
- Our limited warranty strictly covers manufacturing defects in material and workmanship.
- Warranty period begins from your date of purchase from an authorized dealer.
- The limited warranty can be amended or changed by ProX at any time without notice.
- All warranty claims are judged under the terms of the limited warranty. There is no "grandfathering" of previous terms and conditions from the time of product purchase through the time of the claim.
- Outside the USA/Alaska/Hawaii – Please contact us to receive information on your regional distributor.
WARRANTY BY PRODUCT CATEGORY:
- ProX Cases: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- ProX ZeroG™ EVA Cases: One year (365 days) Limited Warranty
- ProX Truss: One year (365 days) Limited Warranty
- ProX Stands: One year (365 days) Limited Warranty
- ProX Cables: Limited Lifetime Warranty*
- ProX Bags: One year (365 days) Limited Warranty
- Xstatic Pro Lighting: One year (365 days) Limited Warranty
- UNO Laser: One year (365 days) Limited Warranty
- Parts prone to normal wear and tear including lamps, fuses, brushes, contact rings, zippers, lamp sockets, and belts.
- Damage or failure caused by abuse, misuse, faulty installation and operation, improper or inadequate maintenance, and any repair or guarantee or repairs not carried out by ProX is excluded from this warranty. This includes, but is not limited to, failure due to use outside of environmental design parameters (IP rating) as specified by ProX.
- Accessories and/or peripheral equipment included with the product including, but not limited to: carrying cases, cords, batteries, clamps, lamps and brackets (unless otherwise specifically stated).
VOIDING YOUR WARRANTY
The Xstatic Pro, Inc. (ProX) warranty will be considered void if:
- Any improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repairs are performed by a non-approved service center.
- Any Xstatic Pro, Inc. (ProX) products that are used as rental equipment.
- This warranty will not apply to products that have been abused, broken, improperly used or operated outside of our specifications, nor to units that have been altered or repaired in any way by any person or firm other than ProX.
- Tampering with serial number/identification voids this warranty.
All ProX products (with the exception of Xstatic Pro Lighting, Mini-Lasers, and ProX Cables) are offered with a one year (365 days) limited warranty from date of purchase to the original purchases of the product, provided that such product was purchased in the United States from an authorized ProX dealer, and properly dated invoice or sales receipt is presented at the time of requesting warranty service. This warranty does not apply to sales outside the United States. International customers must return the unit to the dealer that the unit was purchased from. ProX Cases have a one year (365 days) limited warranty covering defects in material and workmanship and a limited lifetime warranty on replaceable parts.
Xstatic Pro Lighting Lasers are offered with a 90-day limited warranty from date of purchase to the original purchases of the product, provided that such product was purchased in the U.S. from an authorized ProX. dealer and properly dated invoice or sales receipt are presented at the time of requesting warranty service. This warranty does not apply to sales outside the United States. International customers must return the unit to the dealer that the unit was purchased from for warranty service.
ProX Cables & ProX Cases come with a limited lifetime warranty from date of purchase of the product, provided that such product was purchased in the U.S. from an authorized ProX. dealer and properly dated invoice or sales receipt is presented at the time of requesting warranty service. This warranty does not apply to sales outside the United States. International customers must return the unit to the dealer that the unit was purchased from for warranty service.
NOTE: Products registered on the ProX website, within 30 days of purchase (excluding Class 3B and Class 4 Lasers), ProX will DOUBLE THE DURATION of each Product Warranty. Customer must provide copy or scan of receipt from the sale of a product you are registering, with dated information included to be eligible. Valid ONLY for ProX branded products.
This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the unit, at our option, upon our inspection at our facility (return shipping not included, RA required) and verification of the nature of the defect. On products not of our own, proprietary ProX brands, the standard original manufacturers' warranty will apply.
AUTHORIZED RETURNS AND REPAIRS*
Xstatic Pro Inc. / ProX Live Performance Gear
55 Hook Rd # 46,
Bayonne, NJ 07002
*All returns require Pre-Authorization and RMA
CLAIMS: All claims of defective (DOA) merchandise must be made within (4) days of receipt of the product. ProX is not responsible for damage or shortage that occurs in transit. Please establish a claim with the carrier. On FedEx, UPS, or Freight shipments, if the box or boxes seem damaged - do not accept the shipment and immediately contact our Customer Service Department for assistance. Phone: 718-237-2299 Fax: 718-237-2318. Email: info@proXdirect.com
- All returns require a Return Authorization number (RA). Products returned without an RA will be refused.
- All products including Dead on Arrival (D.O.A.) must be returned with their original packaging and all original accessories.
- Any damage from inadequate packing or carrier mishandling is the sole responsibility of the sender.
- Double-box all returns. Place the original box in a larger box and surround it with suitable packing materials, such as Styrofoam peanuts or foam.
- All shipping charges must be prepaid by the sender to ProX.
- ProX is not responsible for merchandise that is damaged in transit to our facility.
- ProX will, at its own expense, return the repaired product to the sender provided that the return address is within the 48 contiguous United States and that the product is still under warranty (proof of purchase required). Return shipment outside of these areas is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- ProX will, at its own discretion, decide whether to repair or replace a product. No credit will be issued.
- A re-stocking fee of 25% will be charged for stock balancing. Products must be in new, sellable condition and not discontinued subject to return pre-approval.
- Out of warranty repairs are subject to a $25.00 estimate fee payable in advance. This fee will be applied toward the total cost of repair if the estimate is accepted. In the event, that customer decides not to repair the unit, written specific instructions must be received by Xstatic Pro Inc. as to the return of the unit or its disposal. Repairs must be prepaid including return freight charges.
- Warranty on repairs is 60 days or the duration of the original warranty whichever is longer.
- ProX is not responsible for customer loss of equipment usage during repair time.
PRODUCTS NOT UNDER WARRANTY:
Please notify your ProX service advisor that your product is no longer under warranty when you request your authorization number. Once the unit has been received, you will be contacted and advised of the cost of carrying out any repair unless the cost does not exceed $35.00 USD, in which case the repair will be performed without seeking your prior approval. Repaired equipment will be shipped back to you upon receipt of payment for all work performed and return freight charges. Not responsible for products left with ProX after 30 days of notification of completed out of warranty repairs.
Warranty on non-warranty repairs: All repairs have a 90-day warranty on replaced parts and repair labor valid from the date the repaired unit is delivered to the shipping agent for return to the customer. No other warranty applies.
ProX is not responsible for any loss or damage to additional items or accessories that are sent with returned products. ProX cannot be held responsible for delays in shipping.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, XSTATIC PRO, INC. (PROX) SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
ProX liability is limited to the repair or replacement of the unit or parts thereof, at our discretion and ProX will not be responsible or liable of any loss or damage, direct or indirect arising from the use of this product, or the inability of its use.
ProX is not responsible for labor or any other charges arising from the installation, transportation, or maintenance of products sold by ProX.
This constitutes our sole warranty. No oral statements made by any party will be honored by ProX.
GOVERNING LAW JURISDICTION AND VENUE: This warranty and all other matters concerning Xstatic Pro, Inc. (ProX) shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of law thereof. The parties hereby designate Hudson County, Bayonne, NJ to be the proper jurisdiction and venue for any suit or action arising out of this Warranty. Each of the parties consents to personal jurisdiction in such venue for such a proceeding and agrees that it may be served with process in any action with respect to this Agreement or the transactions contemplated thereby by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested, or to its registered agent for service of process in the State of New Jersey, County of Hudson. Each of the parties irrevocably and unconditionally waives and agrees, to the fullest extent permitted by law, not to plead any objection that it may now or hereafter have to the laying of venue or the convenience of the forum of any action or claim with respect to this Warranty or the transactions contemplated thereby brought in the courts aforesaid.
ALL PRICES AND SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. Updated 5/24/2019