12 Ft Height Adjustable DJ Lighting Stand with (3) I-beam Sections – adjusts up to 12'H x 15'W
ProX T-LS32M 12 Ft Height Adjustable DJ Lighting Stand with (3) I-beam Sections – adjusts up to 12'H x 15'W
ProX T-LS32M 12 Ft Height Adjustable DJ Lighting Stand with (3) I-beam Sections – adjusts up to 12'H x 15'W. Whether you're a band in need of a dependable lighting stand for your performances or a mobile DJ seeking portability, the ProX lighting stand is your ideal choice. Its a robust 12-foot T-Style lighting stand with extra arms for your lights, setting up quickly and supporting up to 200 lbs evenly distributed. Durable, reliable, and effortlessly installed, the ProX lighting stand ensures a hassle-free and secure lighting setup, making it a must-have for performers on the go.
In live entertainment, the ProX lighting stands out for its robust construction, ensuring longevity, and compact design that enhances portability. Whether you're gigging in a small venue or touring, this stand is a dependable companion, guaranteeing your lighting setup is always ready to impress your audience. It's a game-changer for musicians, bands, and DJs, offering a perfect blend of durability, reliability, and ease of use for all your performance needs.
To avoid problems a competent person should inspect all rigging hardware, stands and equipment before each use and periodically do a major inspection for signs of wear, abuse, and general adequacy, as well as perform any manufacturer recommended preventive maintenance on schedule. Observe all warnings and usage instructions in the full manual.
- Ensure that the stand is positioned on hard stable surface, in suitable location, on firm ground and clear of overhead obstacles.
- Stabilize legs before lifting the tower or any load.
- When outdoors, secure the tower with braces or cables, in case of wind.
- Check the cable, it should not show damaged or flattened areas nor broken strands.
- Loading on truss and stands should comply with rated weights.
- Lock all the safety mechanisms (safety pins, knobs)
- Loads must be centered & balanced on each lifting unit.
- Safety chains must be installed on each item attached to unit.
- Leave a safety perimeter with a radius 5ft greater than the maximum height of the stands during lifting and lowering of loads.
- During transport, close all the sections and lock the lifting carriage.
- Do not attempt to move the stand when loaded or in extended position.
- Servicing and repairs must be made by qualified persons.
- Telescopic masts must be inspected before each use. Any damaged pieces must be replaced immediately.
- Annual inspection by an authorized technician is suggested.
- (3) Interlocking 5-Ft I-Beam Truss Sections
- (2) Adjustable Height Tripod stands
- (2) T-bar Top Bar for fixture mounting
- 200 lbs Capacity (Evenly Distributed)
- Tubing Diameter: 1.5"
- All metal connectors and joints
Exterior Dimensions & Weight
Weight: 59.00 lbs
Shipping Dimensions & Weight
Box 1 of 1: 13.00"H x 13.00"W x 58.00"L - Shipping Weight: 65.00 lbs
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question