12D Stage Roofing System 40'W x 40'L x 23'H & Speaker Wings - Incl 6 Chain Hoist
ProX XTP-GS404023-PR3-12D 12D Stage Roofing System 40'W x 40'L x 23'H & Speaker Wings - Incl 6 Chain Hoist
Full Package of four-legged outrigger Truss base, with a 4-way Square Truss junction box Sleeve Block, on a 3' long square Truss. Complete with the Rigging Top.
In this package, you have everything you need for a complete roofing solution:
- 6 - XTP-GSBPACK3 Truss Tower Lift Systems,
- 32 - XT-SQ984 9.84ft (3.00m) Square Truss Segment,
- 20 - XT-SQ715 7.15ft(2.15m) Square Truss Segment,
- 12 - XT-SQ12D 9"(0.23m) 12D Corner,
- 2 - XT-JB6W-4W 6 Way Square Truss Junction Block,
- 8 - XT-SPFF105 Spacer 105mm Female Coupler,
- 2 - XT-SQ656 6.56ft(2.00m) Square Truss Segment,
- 6 - XT-SQ328 3.28ft(1.00m) Square Truss Segment,
- 3 - XT-MCH1TX2-30FT Sets of 2 1T Manual Chain Stage Hoist with 30ft Chain,
ProX Truss has the most trusted staging support systems in the industry, and is built to the highest standards of safety and performance. It's a rugged yet lightweight trussing solution perfect for mobile DJs, bands, outdoor performances, nightclubs, live mobile productions, or permanent installations.
At the heart of the system is square truss that utilize a standard conical connector system, which easily mates with other brands of truss of the same size and connector style, and is available in a variety of lengths to suit your designs. It also works with different types of corners, base plates, connectors and accessories that add stability while expanding on limitless configurations.
- Tolerance Free Standard Conical connector
- Main tube wall thickness of .08in
XT-SQ SERIES DIMENSIONS:
- Height: 11,42in / 290mm
- Width: 11,42in / 290mm
- Weight: ~5.0 lbs/ft / ~7.0/m
- Main Tube: 2in / 50mm
- Braces: .75in / 20mm
- Material: EN-AWT6 6082 Aluminum
ProX Truss products utilize industry standard dimensions to be compatible to connect to/with many other manufacturers trussing.
Suggested Shipping Method: LTL
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question