25 Ft. Unbalanced 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS-M Mini to XLR3-M High Performance Audio Cable
ProX XC-MXM25 25 Ft. Unbalanced 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS-M Mini to XLR3-M High Performance Audio Cable
The ProX XC-MXM25 is a Single 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS Mini to Single XLR3-M 25ft. Cable, made for perfect quality sound. The L+R are combined and connected to Pin 2 of the XLR to provide a mono signal from both channels to a single connector.
ProX cables are built with uncompromised quality with excellent performance at each connection - Instrument cables, Speaker cables, RCA cables, DMX cables, Power cables and more. Our cables are made for professionals, by professionals.
- 93% braided OFC Copper Compact shield to reduce noise and protect pure sound transfer.
- Compact cable diameter to decrease eddy currents.
Complete Coil technology demands consistent weave tolerance to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity. This is the most important part of the design and greatly affects performance.
Professional Grade Performance with 20 AWG oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors to deliver pristine sound. 3.5mm TRS Mini to XLR-M compatible for use with a mixing console or powered speakers. Provides a quick and convenient solution to connect many devices with the common mini phone jack to mixing and speaker equipment with XLR female ports.
Unbalanced XLR cable connects an iPhone, iPod, MP3 player, tablet, laptop, or voice recorder to a mixing console or powered speakers; Connect a smartphone with a headphone jack to XLR input; Connect a tablet using an instrument App into a mixing console for a performance.
- Gold/Silver Plated All-Metal Connectors
- 20 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors
- Extra Durable & Flexible long life construction
- Heavy Duty Flexible Rubber Jacket
- Great For Connecting iPhone, iPad, or Any 3.5mm Audio Output to a Powered Speaker
- Combines 3.5mm Left and Right Channels Into XLR Single Mono Feed on Pin 2
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
Mini Stereo to XLR-M
Our Products and You
Commonly Asked Questions
submit a question